Bones

The Woman in White

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 2013 on FOX

• Nine Years In The Making *Beware of Spoilers*

I loved this episode, it was worth every moment to get to this point. The wedding was beautiful and Emily looked amazing in that white dress. The vows were well written, using the note Bones wrote when she was buried alive was so Brennan and very sweet. Booth reflecting on where they started out during the pilot episode shows how far Booth and Brennan have come and was also very sweet. Those two really are perfect for each other. I almost wish that the reception had been shown, and maybe a glimpse of Booth and Brennan dancing to "Hot Blooded" since it's their song, but the wedding was so well done that it had me in tears so it's hard to be at all disappointed.

The case took a back seat during this episode but I did not mind in the least. I did like to see Clark and all of the interns come together to solve the case and give Brennan time off to prepare for her wedding.

I liked seeing all of the special guest stars in this episode, especially Cyndi Lauper. David Hornsby playing a priest was an interesting casting choice, and I'm sure he and Emily enjoyed briefly working together. But, I am glad that Aldo returned in this episode and that he was the one to marry Booth and Brennan. I am looking forward to seeing where things go from here.