Boomtown

Coyote

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 08, 2002 on NBC

• One of the greatest hours of television I have witnessed.

Boomtown was a phenomenal show. This episode captured some of the greatest things about it.

The story was intense, but it being network television and specifically NBC, you knew they were going to find the girl. The question was how. With this series, that's always the best question.

This episode presented puzzle on top of puzzle and let us get into the heads and relationships of a number of the characters.

It was a great Andrea episode. I was always a fan of her arc with David, and this outting maneuvered through that minefield quite well.

The character interplay, always a favorite of mine, bristled with wit, energy and intensity. The addition of Matt Craven, even in a supporting role was a gift to viewers. I was happy to see them return to his character later in the series.

If you're sorting through looking for a show to watch...I recommend Boomtown...and I heartily endorse this episode. I can't think of any episodes in the first season that I don't endorse...so, do yourself a favor: If you like good television, seek out the first season on DVD and buy it. You will not be disappointed.