Boomtown Forums

NBC (ended 2003)

Season 1 without Season 2?

Muerz

[1]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    Please, no spoilers since I haven't seen this show... but I wanted to ask if Season 1 has its own end or if I must also see Season 2 in order to experience the whole story. I ask because DVDs only include Season 1 episodes in USA and UK but there is a French DVD that also has the remaining 6 episodes of Season 2 included.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shardyk

[2]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 25
    Season One ends perfectly. I think that Yost and company aren't real fond of season 2.

nateman241

[3]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 10

season one is on dvd, i don;t thing they will ever release season two cause of the fact that there were only 6 episodes and that nbc sucks!

ACNutz13

[4]May 19, 2006
    • level: 16
    They should really put those 6 episode on DVD for the real fans... its kinda crappy to leave us like that. At one time NBC with the production company was working to put it out on DVD, but goes to show how far that got. LOL

tesub_calle

[5]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    I bought Season 1 on DVD the moment I saw it in stores. I was only able to see the first few episodes of the short-lived Season 2; like maybe 3 or 4, if that. I truly wish they would release those few episodes, even if just to download. Those episodes are an important part of the story arc that carried over from Season 1, with the dirty cop and the ambushed cops, etc...*sigh*...Maybe one day NBC will grow a brain and quit being so quick to axe a program just because it takes longer than 4 episodes to 'find' an audience.