Bored to Death

HBO (ended 2011)

neomichel

Bored to Death Fan Reviews (4)

6.9
  • The most original, fun, and funny show on TV

This is such a funny show but the typical television audience just doesn't get the humor. It is about an author and other people in New York's literary world. It is probably my favorite show on TV currently. I hope they will continue to make new episodes but based on the low scores here I have no idea if they will renew it. Ted, Jason, and Zack are all very talented and funny. They are also very convincing in their roles. By the end of the season they have developed a real chemistry and bond and it was wonderful to watch it develop. I just hope they do another season.
  • Only 6.5,OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I just refuse to believe that this great and refreshing show got miserable 6.5 .
    Great casting,diversity of characters in each and every episode and you don't see that in any other show
    out there.
    Real life situations and every day problems put trough this semi-comedy,semi-noir show always made me laugh, I mean,com on guy who is frustrated with his sex life that his cartoon character has power of super sperm played by new comedy star Zach Galifianakis or character of George Christopher played by Ted Danson,
    great role by the way,an older magazine editor who tried almost everything in life that he is willing to go out with a gay just try something different
  • I think this show king of the noir shows . The best noir television show ever made . I cannot wait every week for new episode . Jonathan , George , Ray all of the awesome ,awkward , funny characters . I love them . I hope so i can watch the 4th season .

I love them . I hope so i can watch the 4th season .

• JUST GREAT!!!

Love the George character, Ted Danson does a superb performance in this role.