Bored to Death

The Case of the Missing Screenplay

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 04, 2009 on HBO

7.4
  • The Case of the Missing Screenplay

The Case of the Missing Screenplay was another excellent episode of Bored to Death. I really enjoyed watching because Jonathan had lots of great character development. The story was funny, efficient and had some great character moments. I like how Jonathan is learning more about himself through taking cases and how it was discussed. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Best episode yet

While attending a New York film society function, George introduces Jonathan to a filmmaker, who asks him to rewrite a screenplay. Later, he goes out with a party girl and leaves the script at her home, which happens to be a shrink's office. Jonathan asks Ray to pose as a patient to recover the script. Meanwhile, George encounters his ex-wife and her smug new husband. This show gets funnier each week, in this episode I thought all three characters got great material to work with they where all so funny. The plot was funny it didnt involve any detective stuff and it focuses on Jonathans other life. Great episode and really funny, cant wait to see if next weeks is as good as this.