Bosom Buddies Forums

ABC (ended 1982)

need help - funniest Bosom Buddies moments?

darrellcd

[1]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 3
    Hi, I'm working on a television special for the Fox Network which will focus on the funniest moments that have been broadcast on TV from the 1950's to the present. We would love to know what you guys think are the funniest moments from Bosom Buddies, and which episodes they occurred on (if you know). Your thoughts are very important to us...we want to hear from the experts!

Thanks in advance for your responses. Darrell
    clipgoddess@sbcglobal.net
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

knownote

[2]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Kip gets drunk and wants to get a tattoo to show his love for the objest of his obsession, and as soon as the needle touches him he gets up screaming from the chair and runs out into the street in classic Tom Hanks comedic style.

blackcat725

[3]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    The episode "Who's on Thirst?" when they are trapped in the cabin (or so they think) with no food except a carton of non dairy creamer and a can of soup (with no opener). I still remember laughing so hard I was almost crying when they were comparing what they had whittled, a stick that was a "snake" and a Lamborghini ("yeah, but it doesn't have a...")

Donna48

[4]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 12

blackcat725 wrote:
    The episode "Who's on Thirst?" when they are trapped in the cabin (or so they think) with no food except a carton of non dairy creamer and a can of soup (with no opener). I still remember laughing so hard I was almost crying when they were comparing what they had whittled, a stick that was a "snake" and a Lamborghini ("yeah, but it doesn't have a...")

THAT is my most favorite episode ever blackcat725! LOL I still laugh so hard when I think about it!