Boston Legal Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Save Boston Legal

LibraCrazyVirgo

[1]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 1

Boston Legal is intelligent entertainment!

A stellar cast made-up of acclaimed actors, sensational legal drama which is presented in unique thought-provoking stories and above all a thoroughly and truly addictive television experience!

We request the people at ABC to look beyond the costs and continue to provide the riveting line-up of shows which are the reason for it success!

Fans please take out 5 minutes to visit 'savebostonlegal.com', http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/save-boston-legal, http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savedennyandalan and sign up to save this endearing show! We can start a chain here too by undersigning this thread to show its important and include names of other sites to create awareness.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

misskzy

[2]Jan 17, 2010

I think they should BRING BACK Boston Legal!! It's a great show that I still enjoy watching whenever I can find an episode.

misskzy

luiz4200

[3]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 38
    misskzy wrote:

I think they should BRING BACK Boston Legal!! It's a great show that I still enjoy watching whenever I can find an episode.

misskzy

They should bring back the Practice. Or even better. Make a movie with main charcters from both series. Maybe Walsh will finally face the consequences for his unethical ways. (I'm still upset he wasn't punished for how he managed to get Todd Beck convicted)

Scandal2000

[4]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 7

Unfortunately Boston Legal never got a lot of promotion by ABC. It was intelligently written and well-acted, but it is my understanding the show was not really owned by ABC which sometimes can factor into promotion. That's not to mention the fact the cost of producing the show was relatively high with such top notch actors as James Spader, William Shatner, and Candice Bergen among others. It was my favorite show and I still miss it a few years later. The sad thing is Boston Legal was still a lot of fun to watch and probably had another two or three good seasons left in it.

ChipsTheButler

[5]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 9
    Did it work?

nickyy99

[6]May 24, 2014

Hi,

Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of things. You can visit the link bellow for more information.

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

Edited on 05/24/2014 10:47am