ABC (ended 2008)

Spin off

bvinkler

[1]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 8

I know that the possibility for a spin-off is practically zero, but

- Who do you think the cast should be?

- Where should it happen?

- What Should be the name of the new firm?

- Which actors should play some returning judges?

or anything you can think of...

I think the cast should be Alan, Denny and Jerry, The opposing council in the Supreme Court case. The new Location should be Washington DC with more cases before the Supreme Court. The firm should be "Crane, Shore & Espenson" a legal aid firm - like the one Alan was talking about in the end of the first part of the final episode. And I would love to see some more judges from Star Trek series, like Kate Mulgrew or Gates McFadden

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 38
    bvinkler wrote:

I think the cast should be Alan, Denny and Jerry, The opposing council in the Supreme Court case. The new Location should be Washington DC with more cases before the Supreme Court. The firm should be "Crane, Shore & Espenson" a legal aid firm - like the one Alan was talking about in the end of the first part of the final episode. And I would love to see some more judges from Star Trek series, like Kate Mulgrew or Gates McFadden

If they do a spin-off, I hope they include characters from The Practice. At least one episode centered on a case tried by Eugene Young.

Bule1101

[3]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    luiz4200 wrote:
    bvinkler wrote:

If they do a spin-off, I hope they include characters from The Practice. At least one episode centered on a case tried by Eugene Young.

I would much rather see Tara back. She was the best female role of the BL universe...

generalbrent

[4]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 15
    Bule1101 wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    bvinkler wrote:

I would much rather see Tara back. She was the best female role of the BL universe...

I think Tara was simply the best female.

luiz4200

[5]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 38
    Bule1101 wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    bvinkler wrote:

Maybe. But an episode about a case tried by Eugene is something The Practice owes us after it almost happening at the finale.

I_Smell_Fishy

[6]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 6

When I realized the series was ending, the first thought I had in my mind was "Spin off".

I think you would have to go back to some of the characters that made appearances over the years the show was on. I'm sure James Spader wants to move on and do some different things even though he has been BRILLIANT as Alan Shore. William Shatner is getting up there in years, and I always disliked how they dumbed down his character.

Some of the older actors who haven't gotten a lot of work might help. John Larroquette was a great addition. I don't know if Rene A. would come back. You could bring Brad and whatshername back...Denise...

There are possibilities, but this is probably the end. This show had a great run, and I hate to see it go.