Boston Legal

Last Call

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 08, 2008 on ABC

• Let me preface this by saying I am in one of their demographics, so, I get "it". I am also going to miss it. BRILLIANT final episode, BL will be missed.

One of the things that I truly enjoyed about BL is that they had a "take no prisoners" attitude, if they saw something they didn't like, we found out about it. We got to see some of America's finest writing & acting talents in the barest of ways. From political & religious statements to human rights issues, and just human in your face emotions. BL has had it all over the course of the series.

I don't often admit when I've cried during a TV show, but, this I did. I got the tissues out and I sadly waved farewell as the last scenes faded from the screen. One of my ONLY criticisms is that I'd liked to have seen some of our other cast that we've enjoyed over the last few years, I'd like to have seen them make a cameo farewell, wave us off as we have done the show. Perhaps if a BL move is made (as is the rage now) then perhaps we will see some of favourite bit-characters.

BL I will miss you, as well as many other fans in the world.