This two hour finale could have been a lot better, let's start with the bad:
* We don't know what happens to the characters at the end. Do the Chinese eventually fire Denny and Alan? That's the kind of thing you cover on a series FINALE. Take note of that for your next show, DEK.
* I would think a man as proud as Denny Crane would be extremely shocked and saddened by the fact that they removed his name from the firm HE started. The way he didn't even react was just silly.
* The judge they dragged to the bay. She appeared many times during the past five years, and yay she got to stand around during the wedding! /s Seriously her being there felt a bit pointless.
* A lot of things left unattended like Alan and Jerry's friendship and the ten or so characters that where just dumped and never heard from again.
* Paul suddenly standing up for Alan when he and all the partners saw him as a loose cannon when the show began. The fact is that their relationship never developed for him to change his mind like that.
* I thought it was hilarious the way Paul got more time on screen this episode than ever before. In fact he got his first actual court scene.
* Alan and Denny and Shirley and Carl getting married.
* Jerry and Katie dating.
* The Supreme Court.
* Alan's rant to the chinese.
All in all this was an ok series finale. Like the five seasons this show gave us, I enjoyed it but couldn't help but feel a lot was missing.