Boston Legal

ABC (ended 2008)

123home123

Boston Legal Fan Reviews (228)

• Political sniping spoils otherwise great show

Started as a very funny show. I think William Shatner is comedic genius. The interplay between Shatner and Spader made this a must watch show. When Candice Bergen joined the cast the weekly underhanded political attacks started. Theses attacks, usually only a few lines, were not even humorous. I do not understand why the the writers felt the need to spoil a comedy with these mean spirited diatribes. I emailed the show and expressed that this spoiled my enjoyment and suggested they stick to only comedy. I got no response, I assume that the viewers entertainment was considered second to the writers desire to express political rants. Saddened, I stopped watching; as did others.
  • There was a show called Boston Legal which was funny....

As much as I defend this show to people, it has come to an end. I must say after watching this episode, I want to tear my eyes out. It looks like the bottom of the tank has arrived at episode 10. Not funny at all. More alarming to say the least. To lump all of the story lines over a Thankgiving meal, not all at smart. This show was about the fun. Bridging the economy it is was wise, but it has lost it's mojo. Mr. Shore has become a statistician. Jerry is just an ass. It is good that this series has come and gone. Mr. Spader is better than this.
  • Do I need to see another political ad on TV???

Normally I love this show. They usually get into a lot of controversial stuff. Even though it is usually interesting, this show was a blatant ad for Obama and it lost me right there. I could've been for McCain as well and it would've had the same effect. To use a television show as someone's political forum sucks.
    This is the first time I have written on this particular site and it doesn't make sense to me to have to fill up a minimum of 100 words. This being the case and I have to keep writing. The fact that old boy thinking was blasted was a great move. Corporate America is in a hell hole in part because of the old boy network. Same old dusty thinking and arrogance is killing our country. Ah 134 words, finally!!
  • What used to be fun with the show's political bantering was just downright ugly and unAmerican.

So this ep was basically David Kelly's financial contribution to Obama's political campaign. Nowhere in history can I remember a show dedicated to making such an ugly point about people who chose to vote for John McCain. It was so hard to watch because they just kept hammering away, and by the end, they actually had one character reveal his off-ticket vote. This show is going down fast - and since it's on its way out, they just don't care about their fan base. Heck, 45% of the country voted for McCain, so there are 58.4 million "stupid" people out there... just watch the episode Kill Baby Kill to see David Kelly continue his ugly Democrat views.
  • insufferably smug

What do you do if you are immensely rich, absolutely sure that the vast majority of US citizens are rock-stupid, and can't seem to get Right Thinking People (like that, with capital letters) elected no matter how much money you and your RTP friends contribute? Why, you write a derivative, cartoonish lawyer show where your chosen parrot is allowed to speechify anything you think, and your chosen strawmen are crushed or otherwise held up to ridicule. If you're David Kelly, that show is "Boston Legal". RTP watch the show, and tell themselves that they can't be in the minority, what they think is right there on the television. It's a fine, albeit pathetic exercise in narcissism. While there are a bunch of actors in this show, make no mistake, there is only one character - James Spader's Alan. Everybody else is there to highlight Alan. Any opponent is an obvious moron (usually saying things that no one would ever say anywhere, and certainly not in a court), any supporter just repeats what Alan says. Give this turkey a pass, it ain't worth your time.
  • Blatant Political Advertisement

The writers for this show normally provide thought provoking comments on the major issues of our society. This week included a comment on the FDA. It was interesting to consider the idea that the FDA might cause a cattle ranch to stop testing all their animals for "Mad Cow" just because it reflects poorly on the rest beef industry who only test a small percentage of their cows.
    The story line about Jerry is always done in an interesting manner.
    The undercurrent related to the election may have put me completely off the show. I was happy to see that all the characters considered it important to vote. The American Political System would not work if people in this country did not exercise their right to choose. My issue is with the show clearly picking one candidate over the other. It came off like a paid political advertisement; The only thing missing was a statement at the end from Obama saying, " I agree with this message." I don't mind discussion of the issues, but don't tell me who to vote for.
  • "Let's just hire some somewhat famous actors and make them spout our political agenda every week"

I watched the last season of the Practice and the best part by far was the new character they introduced: Alan Shore. An antitrust lawyer - The best in Massachusetts - who had been fired from his old firm for embezzling. It was clear that he was going through a personal crisis (they never really explained what that crisis was about though) and we watched his transformation from a corporate corrupt attorney into a corrupt defender. He cared about his clients, and always went out of his way to defend them.

He got fired from Young, Fruit and Berlutti, and the fact that he wasn't disbarred after admitting in open court all the crimes he committed was an absurdity. He went on to work for the firm that represented him in the lawsuit against his former bosses, and so Boston Legal began.

I realize that if they had Alan use the same antics he used during season 0 it would be a hole alternative reality (there's only so much you can get away with, even as a fictional character...) but they took this complicated, conflicted, morally challenged but kind man and turned him into a regular attorney who spouts DEK's liberal views every week. The only development we've seen is his relationship with his boss and best friend, Denny Crane.

I simply could not get attached to the other characters, because they did what they always do in DEKLand: Introduce them out of nowhere and drop them without much of an explanation. Remember that loud cross dresser from last season? And his girlfriend from the season before that? How about Brad? He was supposed to be Alan's nemesis, but he just faded into the background slowly, and all of the sudden he was working at the DA's office. Same for Paul and his rivalry with Alan, it's like he just gave up.

There was always talk about the partners removing Denny Crane, or Alan getting fired, but the writers never had the guts to take any real risks with this show, the settled for making a silly comedy and preaching their liberal agenda and for the first few years I felt so disappointed and cheated.

I still tune in every week, and to be honest I don't even know why.
  • Boston Legal does NOT have to continue stooping to degrade women lawyers on that show for ratings.

1.5
    Making sexual remarks and calling one female lawyer BLONDE is neither cute nor endearing for female viewers.Do you have such high ratings that you can afford to alienate your female viewers? i am quite sure women are outraged by this infantile writing.why not show the women attorneys the same respect as you show the male attorneys?
  • More lawyer drama... how can people watch this crap?

5.6
    There was The Practice, Ally McBeal, and so many other lawyer shows that I can't even remember the last time I had fun watching one of them. Boston Legal isn't any different... show after show they get into new situations while abusing the character stereotypes that the show has been able to create so far. Still, it's one of America's most loved television shows (though I can't imagine why) so there must be SOMETHING in it that I'm not seeing. One way or the other, Boston Legal is undeserving of the immense praise it has received so far. It's a good show, but it's not THAT good.
  • Isn't enough, enough. Why do people want TV shows to tell them how to think about opinions, can't people think for themselves? I would have put less than a 1 but for some reason this site won't let me, must be a glitch.

I'm not trying to be preechy, but when did shows all stop doing jokes, and start forcing their opinions on people. Just because this show has big names Shatner & Bergan, and some people like them, doesn't make it a good show. Bergan has made a career out of forcing opinions down people's throats look at Murphy Brown. It's just gonna get worse and worse, and then pretty soon they are going to start losing viewers, like the movie industry has. I just want jokes is it asking to much to just sit down relax and here some funny dialogue and good drama, without their opinions, beliefs, and views being shoved down my throat.
  • Obama commercial

I understand that the series creator leans to the left politically, and week after week I put up with it because after all, it's just a TV show. No reason to get worked up about it, right? Well, this week just went over the top. It was one hour long Obama commercial with some story bits thrown in. Honestly, a show this clever could run for ten years -- except for one fatal flaw -- too many people are sick of the heavy political agenda being shoved down their throats with all the subtlety of a mad cow. Wonder why the ratings have decreased steadily every season? You shouldn't.

Further, the producers aren't satisfied with just waving their agenda flag during every episode, they have to also make any conservative characters appear to be complete idiots. Is every liberal (in real life) an idiot? Of course not! Is every conservative (in real life) an idiot? Also, no. Boston Legal show runners see it a bit differently.

Every "conservative" (and there are none really, because they are never portrayed accurately or fairly) on the show is written as the bad guy or a complete dolt. (Denny Crane is NOT a good example of a conservative -- they just want you to think he is.)

Thanks Mr. Kelley, for ruining what could have been great TV for years to come. If only you could have kept your political opinion in check. On your future projects, I would like great content without the political rants, if you don't mind. Just because YOU believe in a certain point of view doesn't make it right. Viewers are changing the channel in droves because you offend about half of your total viewers every episode! Please do us all a favor and try and keep your political opinions to yourself next time? Thanks.
  • Endless buffoonery, endless political agendas and endless wasting of talent

Ya know, there may be no TV actor more gifted at delivering oratory than William Shatner. And he did, in the beginning, and brilliantly. Now he has been reduced to the punching boy of left leaning writing and directing. What a waste. They have transformed him from being eccentric with maybe a touch of Alzheimers to being a buffoon.

Early on James Spader had teeth. Now, he is defanged, declawed and de . . ., well, neutered.

The show has truly lost it's way. It has lost me.

Rhona Mitra added a smoldering, dark sexiness with her character. She's gone.

Lake Bell added an odd, quirky sexiness with her character. She's gone.

Monica Potter was a subtly comic counterpoint to the antics of James Spader. She's gone.

Rebecca De Mornay's character was deliciously antagonistic to Spader's. She's gone.

I don't blame them. I'm gone too.
  • This is acceptable

Boston Legal itself is just garbage, just like Ally McBeal, The Practice and Boston Public, all created by DEK.

1) There's no real character development (In 2 years we we never get a clue about Alan's past, family, how he met Elleonor and why he became so self-estructive)
    Even so James Spader and his acting is the only thing that makes this show a 5 and not a 0.
    The same thing happened in the practice, all we realy know about them is their political views and who are they sleeping with (same with Boston Public, I barely remember Ally McBeal but that woman who used to sing in EVERY episode had the most annoying voice ever)

2) Many of the cases are just a chance for DEK to preach.

3) Seeing the lawyers fighting for the wrong causes and people, or assuming they are guilty only to realize they were innocent. What ever happened to people doing the right thing?

4) Out of character (Alan bringing a motion to discontect (murder) his client's mother (after he tried to kill her)) then later says he doesn't represent evil people (and earlier that year he intimidated a witness to defent some rich spoiled woman who was guilty)?

5) So many cast changes you don't even care about the characters anymore.

6) The fact that this show is more of a comedy than a drama, and we know for DEK the only tipes or "comedy" are wacky, sexual insinuation and catfight.

After a below-average first season, truncated by even crappier medical dramedy Gray's Anatomy, I have no real interest in watching season two with almost half of the cast replaced or gone. I hpe James Spader finds something worthy of his tallent.
    BTW, good luck to DEK in his new reality show, I though he hated reality, but then he realized there was money in it, and it was "good"...

• When will this show end?

6.6
    I'm really starting to wonder where the appeal has gone. Apart from the acting talents of Shatner, Spader and Bergen there's really nothing that draws me to this show anymore. The storylines are becoming even more ridiculous, there's no real character development happening, the 'Denny keeps doing crazy things' story line is getting really old. They change the cast so often I have no idea who is who. What direction is this show going in? When will something profound and interesting happen? Boston Legal has no where near the amount of originality and excitement that previous shows like Boston Public and The Practice had. It really seems such a shame that talented actors and actresses are being wasted on this show.
  • unbelieveable bunch of bogus anti gun dribble. don\'t waste my time with biased political statements, entertain or get off the air

0.4
    i will not be subjected to political garbage again. you get one more chance. unbelieveable bunch of bogus anti gun dribble. don\'t waste my time with biased political statements, entertain or get off the air. This was unbelieveable. who writes this garbage? hasn\'t he ever read anything written with intelligence?
  • Good show, but it miss something...

7.2
    Only a couple of weeks ago, I started to watch Boston Legal, and from the start, this show is absolutely brilliant. It seems like William Shattner has save his best performance for Boston Legal. Shattner's character Denny Crane is absolutely brilliant. I don't know why, the older I am getting, the more conservative I am, hence Denny Crane is the man.And the way Denny Crane refers to himself in the third person is a stroke of Genius.

I am sick of looking at twenty somethings who don't have the cool factor like James Spader and William Shattner. If the character Denny Crane was to become president, he is going to get my vote. When I watching Boston Legal a couple of weeks ago, I loved the way he shot the child killer in the leg, it was a pity he didn't shoot the guy in the head. Gees got to give Denny Crane credit, for shooting the homeless guy in the head with a paint ball gun. If anyone should be the face of the NRA it should be Denny Crane.

I mean this in the sincerest way, I love watching the old timers such as James Spader, William Shattner and Candice Bergen performing at their very best.

All things considered, Boston Legal, is a clever mix of, comedy, drama and social commentary. How many shows out there would draw parallels between homeless people and Hurricane Katrina? The conservative Denny Crane and the liberal Alan Shore is nothing more than amazing.
  • Smart and Sexy... if not a soapbox

Boston Legal has always been a favorite of mine and my co-workers. The overboard sexual innuendo mixed in with awkward social moments adds the perfect comedic relief to an otherwise politically incorrect, edgy and extremely current legal drama.

James Spader's character Alan Shore is my personal favorite. While I can only agree with his political and social stance half of the time, his passion, diction, and nuances keep me riveted to the screen.

Of course there are times that I feel the show is merely a soapbox of propoganda for the creators (what show isn't). However, even though I have on occasion found myself infuriated with the legal proceedings and results and running to rant off my nearest victim's ear, I am a most faithful fan.

The show is fun, extremely smart, very poignant, sexy, and with enough gumption to take on what so many of us are afraid to deal with. Real world issues with a slight liberal bias, but laden with fairness and good perspective keep this show edgy and strong.

And of course the added bonus of ridiculously hilarious characters with their quirks, unruly sex lives, and complete moral disregard (yet strong familial-ties) rounds out a perfect 1, 2 punch combination.

Good work! Keep it up.
  • Boston Legal.

Boston Legal is a nice funny TV show the show the lives of lawyers who work at Crane,Poole & Schmidt the show mixes comedy and drama well and makes if relaxing and not make the show so drama driven the carters are likeable but you do question them some times the cases seem real and not phony the sets of the show look really nice as do everything else William Shatner and James Spader along with the supporting cast do a great job at bring the carters to life the only draw back is that stories can be a little odd
  • Boston Legal; What has the law became.

Boston Legal is a great show which makes it hard not to fall in love with it. It zesty, fun and humors adittude on law changes everything. how can a show about lawyers be funny? Wouldn't it naturally be serious? would'nt it be edgey beyond belief? How will they fill the shoes of Law& Order? will it be more like CSI? Will it be a Drama or a Soap? Can you make breaking the law funy? How will it intertwine with current events? Will it be commenting on nine 11? How will it dodge bieng overly dramatic? all good quetions but none exactly answered because thats what the show is about not answering quetions and dodging life in a spectacullarly funny way.
  • Lawyers. Wow. I didn't expect to be laughing.

So I'm watching ABC, and boston Legal comes on. I'm like, "A show about lawyers, this'll be boring." I watch the show to look for reasons to hate it. I find none. This show is quite funny, and inspirational. But mostly funny. I just started watching, so I don't know the characters, but I can tell you that I enjoy the show.

I can't say much about the show till I watch some more, so I'm filling up space so I can get a hundred words, then I'll come and edit. nine eight seven six five four 3 2 1.
  • Love the argument... the cases... and the quirk

I love everything about this show... the case is unique yet make us aware and informed about many facts in this life... the argument is make sense, funny, unique and yet very impossible to happen.... Alan shore is my favorite lawyer, very funny, and care about the world we live in... Denny CRane is snob and funny -- hard to believe that kind of lawyer is undefeated... Denise Bauer is another favorite character... Paul & Shirley almost like the only couple who keep everything balance in Crane, Pool & Schmidt... this is a very creative show... hopes it's not turn downhill like Ally McBeal... and also i like the dialog that made us "know" this is a tv show... like Denny - "I can't wait until next week.", Alan Shore to Denny - "I've hardly seen you this episode." Melissa, Alan's assistant, to a rival of winning Alan's attention - "She's only a guest-star". and the end of season 2 alan said "until the next season".... LOVE IT!!
  • One of the best shows!!!

BL is definitely one of the best shows ever, and could have easily become the best had a couple of characters not been given unnecessary importance. Gerry and Catherine were two characters which made me felt as if they both are related to the producer as if it was really important to include them in the cast. With such an excellent script, there was no need at all to rely on the foolish activities of Gerry and Catherine to make us laugh. It was far over done, infact there came a time where I used to fast forward whenever Gerry used to come. All remaining cast were an integral part of the series particularly Allen and Denny.

I hope it comes back for the sixth season, and hopefully without Gerry.
  • James Spader is the man.

The biggest reason I watch this show is because of James Spader. He is the coolest dude ever. I thought about switching my major to law, but then I realized it was just a television show and real life is nothing like this. But anyway, the acting on this show is great and the chemistry between Spader and Shatner is terrific, they're a good team. The only duo that is as great would probably be Turk and JD from Scrubs. But that another thing. Anyway I like the little messages they sprinkle in for each show, but I also love how nothing is ever taken too seriously. Good show, hope it sticks around.
  • My summary of the show "Boston Legal", is about a spin-off of "The Practice", and it focuses on civil law.

Okay, I just love this show! This show is like a mixture of comedic performance, and serious drama. So, I think of it as a "dramedy". I think I've heard of that word before. Anyways, it is a great show! William Shatner, James Spader, and Candice Bergen make this show as great as it can be right now! And also, it has won numerous Emmy Awards, like "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series" for James Spader, and won a Golden Globe for "Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV", in which William Shatner won. So, I think of this show as a fantastic show! Watch it, and you'll see what I mean...
  • Regarding the salmon episode. The presentation was excellent as always. An issue that isn't getting the media attention it deserves: The Plight of the Bee and the Butterfly: Genetic Engineering of Corn and Cotton - Impact on the world food supply

Boston Legal writers are proficient at exposing issues that are too often overlooked in the media. The salmon episode brought awareness to millions the cause and effect of man's control of nature to farm salmon. WA - Seattle area a group of sea lions were recently shot for doing what sea lions do - fish. What about revisiting environmental issues in an new episode with the focus on genetic engineering of corn and cotton and the impact on the the Bee and Butterfly.

The bee and the butterfly may not seem to have very much in common; however, currently both are deep peril. I have watched with great sadness the demise of the butterfly. At first I noticed the silence or the emptiness of the void that was once filled with pure joy getting lost in the flight of a butterfly. The amazing agility of these supreme acrobats as they float on wisps of wind, colorful wings soft as velvet you would love to just reach out and touch but you can't knowing it will kill them. The agility of a butterfly is unsurpassed in nature. Butterflies seem to be big and clumsy but that is simply an illusion. I looked one day into empty blue skies, searching the green landscape for the movement of bright life but found instead the all encompassing void of emptiness on a hot summer day. The lack of colorful displays of butterfly despite all of my attempts to grow the right flowers guaranteed to bring butterfly's actually brought a voice that whispered into my consciousness: Where are all the butterflies? Now it seems the sight of a butterfly is an event! At one time butterflies were as common in nature as the sound of a buzzing fly. Now these gossamer winged creatures have become victim of man's efforts to genetically engineer more productive corn and cotton crops. Scientists have genetically designed corn to kill corn boring worms an added bonus to this marvel is the demise of the butterfly. Who could have known the impact on the butterfly other than those who released the corn seed into research fields and then into the farming communities. In my world, a good commercial business plan examines all avenues to reach to outcome. Additionally - researching the impact of introducing a genetically altered plant species into the environment should have been this team's number one priority. Wouldn't you think this team would have comprehended the seriousness of introducing a species that can never be taken back one introduced into the environment? And shouldn't those results have revealed that altering plant genes in a major staple such as corn or cotton would impact the entire world food system?

Had this science team completed their outcome analysis they would have perhaps seen the dilemma that we are all facing right now with the dying of vast quantities of our honey bees. Bees are simply not showing up at home again when they leave the hive. Bees are ancient creatures that are hard wired to know that if they are sick they don't go back to the small living quarters to share that illness with thousands of their closest friends and family. Studying the bee problem scientists suspect that genetically engineered corn and cotton seem to be at the top of the list of possible causes of the pathogen that is crippling the immune systems of the bees. The bees disappearing seem to have contracted what can be best described as HIV for bees. The symptoms of this disease are the bee immune system is being compromised and the bee just shrivels up and starves to death. Not a good way to go. This epidemic is leaving huge holes in bee hive colonies that are moved from crop to crop and state to state to pollinate such things as almonds and apples. Not to appear a pessimist we as country have once again tried to solve some of our food production problems by reacting rather than being proactive. When I realized the impact of our world bee population dying I began wondering what foods do not require pollination. The demise of the bee is 50% in some areas of the country and as high as 80% in other parts of the world. The tragic demise of volumes of hives is really devastating to farmers. It saddens me that the loss of the butterfly simply wasn't news worthy enough. Money speaks and the decline of the bee hives on the California coast did not reach broadcasting potential until well after the delicate flowers of the almond trees had fallen to the ground this year. Whether or not the small percentage of bees that survived were enough to pollinate the crops won't be known until the almonds are ready for harvest. The almond crop in California is just the tip of the iceberg. All of the world crops are in jeopardy. Apples grown in Washington state supply the country with applies each year. The peas served at most of your holiday dinners are also grown here. We in Washington are feeling the impact of the disappearing bee population. Perhaps next year those frozen peas on your holiday table just might be as costly as the gas you filled your tank with this week. The loss of 50% of honey bees will impact the outcome of not only domestic crops but wild plants. Wild plant survival has already been stressed to borderline extinction by the use of herbicides. Clearing of vast acreage to build housing developments continues to impact the environment. However - On the positive side this current economic recession will slow down the destruction of native plants by slowing down the housing industry. It would be nothing short of a miracle if wild bees were to find a safe haven in some remote hillside and prevent the infection of their hives, those bees could strengthen the species eventually. Many native species of roses and numerous primal species of bees have been found exclusively in old abandoned cemetery lands.
  • Boston Legal is OUTSTANDING ! The writers have to be incredibly talented, sharp intelligent people.

I am ALWAYS blown away by James Spader's monologues. The fact that this show has their own crusade going against the injustices in this world is no less than awesome, courageous and, admirable. I wish James were running for President... This week's show (Wednesday) was yet another stupendous surprise when he broached the topic of our election process..The intelligent, articulate approach to sensitive subjects is most thought-provoking for viewers. I'm actually giving a standing ovation at the end of each episode..! The show is EXQUISITE in its content, its characters and, above all, the marvelous talent of James Spader.
  • Wacky law firm and William Shatner

Crane, Poole, and Schmidt, a "wacky" law firm, serve as the backdrop for a legal drama that brings true heart to the screen. A spin-off of The Practice, Boston Legal stars David Spade who repirses his role as Alan Shore. Shore, an ethically challenged lawyer with a heart of gold, stumbles through bizarre and abject romantic life while succeeding with a velvet tongue in the court room. Shore's only ally at the firm is the aging senior partner Denny Crane (that's right, Denny Crane). Played by William Shatner, Crane was once the best trial attorney around. Now, the aging partner, who suffers from his own brand of depravity, faces senility. The writing is amazing. Although they should be two unlikeable characters, Crane and Shore prove to be complex and likable. William Shatner and David Spade give superb performances and make the show!
  • About a law firm and the lawyers that worked on cases for them. Different characters within the firm means drama. William Shatner and David Spade were superb!!!

All you need to say to someone is, "Call me Danny Crane." It was all about drama. And the most important of all,... smoking a cigar after winning a case (Alan and Denny). Through the seasons, seemed like Denny was going to leave but is character was always revived. Also bringing a woman into the drama was a plus, Candice Bergen was beautiful acting as the boss from hell (Danny never got enough of her though). The show should have gotten more attention than it had from ABC. It got moved around to make room for Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Tough.
  • love this show cant get enough

this show is one of my all time favs William Shatner and James Spader are the funniest but i have to say that this show has only grown on me recently the first time i saw the show i thought to myself what is this but after watching a few episodes i was sure that i had found the funnest show on tv i liked boston legal mostly because it was full of good humor and not stupid, derogatory and didn't just make fun of the newest craze as some shows do to be funny it has good not always clean humor and yet has a serious side which sometimes lets the show down but i still have to say this is and will continue to be one of the best shows on tv
  • This show is hilariously funny that will make you laugh no matter what situation the firm of Crane, Pool and Schmidt is in.

Boston Legal is not your ordinary show. It deals with law suits, most of which are won, sexually obsessed lawyers, lawyers with alzimers and just all round comedic actors. With Candice Bergen and William Shatner leading the cast it is a must not miss show that can make you laugh no matter what the situation is. Denny Crane (Shatner) is a forgetful lawyer who is obsessed with hot women, sex and himself. He can't help hiself but be in the lime light. Shirley Schmidt (Bergen) is an on track hard working lawyer who has to deal with Denny's sexual impulses and and all round stupidity that is always getting the firm, Crane, Pool and Schmidt, in trouble. You don't want to miss a second of this hilarious show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8