Boston Legal

ABC (ended 2008)

123home123

Boston Legal Fan Reviews (229)

• BOSTON LEGAL,The Best of them All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST SHOW AND ACTING I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If we look at the acting of James Spader as Alan Shore,it was remarkable,truly impeccable, seeing that lovely ending i was forced to give it 10/10,on the other hand,Denny crane's character was interesting and it was well performed by William Shatner,the small characters like Jerry,Shirley,Katie and Carl also added the fun to the party,I LOVED IT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Boston Legal: The Denny Crane of Legal Series!

I was watching Boston Legal as a child-adolescent. I came back to it now that I'm older and half-way through my law studies. This show is AMAZING!!! It keeps the right balance between comedy and drama. While we might laugh, then comes a thought-provoking case. The "lawyers" are awesome!!! I particularly enjoy the way they cross-examine witness. Sometimes it is cruel, but that's how great lawyers are. Another thing that I particularly enjoy, two to be exact is 1. the fact that they actually lose from time to time and 2. they go to court, a lot! The reason why I mention that is because, I can't help but comparing it to Suits, where I can understand the not-going-to the court thing, due to the fact that the american judicial system, from what I've seen is very pro the dissolution of the disputes before going to trial. And also that's what they specialize in. But they never lose. And it's impossible to be a lawyer and not lose. The quotes from Boston Legal are amazing and most certainly depict the reality of the court rooms, not necessarily in the US, but in general. (my most recent one "That's how you win lawsuits! You're right! Even when you are wrong") And of course!!! The amazing cast!!! I love James Spader and William Shatner and their combination in the series was a complete success!!! But the rest of the cast was also very good!!!
  • One of the best shows!!!

BL is definitely one of the best shows ever, and could have easily become the best had a couple of characters not been given unnecessary importance. Gerry and Catherine were two characters which made me felt as if they both are related to the producer as if it was really important to include them in the cast. With such an excellent script, there was no need at all to rely on the foolish activities of Gerry and Catherine to make us laugh. It was far over done, infact there came a time where I used to fast forward whenever Gerry used to come. All remaining cast were an integral part of the series particularly Allen and Denny.

I hope it comes back for the sixth season, and hopefully without Gerry.
  • Smart

Very intelligent, very clever, and witty - it is least of all "legal shaw"...
  • best show ever

my personal favorite of all time. funniest and most sarcastic show ever. denny crane and allan shore are the best (married) couple ever in a series (even better than couples in any movie). and they didnt make the same mistake like other shows and made it in 5 seasons. it was short but all of them were great.
  • Incredible & unique this show steals the imagination & the heart if you just let it. Showing no fear, the writers & creators & actors, all the staff have created a truly adult drama with great humor! Well done

In each character we see truly different people, in each episode we deal with new & interesting topics. We've watched discussions on politics & religion, human rights, corporate rights, right to speak, right to die, we've seen it all.

Each episode we grow to love or hate the characters that are presented before us, the actores are truly brilliant and pull of their character wonderfully well.

The only bad thing I can say about this series is that is has been cancelled. Perhaps some time in the future we will see our characters again though not in reruns. :-)

To the amazing crew and cast, you did yourselves proud in the final season, more so in the final episodes. You went down fighting and you won many life long fans & hearts. Well done to you all.
  • Uniquely fulfilling characters in a class leading show that when taken to the heart leaves all others in its wake.

Watching the final episode of this show actually had me worried. I have so loved every moment of the outstanding series I was concerned that this last one would be completely over the top.

And it was, but in such a perfect way that it was stupendous. The Supreme Court speech by James Spader is just exemplary.

The character of Denny Crane is played to perfection by William Shatner.

The other characters all, in this show have all been wonderful, but it is the warm friendship between Denny and Alan that have so set this series apart from any other.

Perfect escapism, beautiful acting, outrageous humour but with some real underlying points made that we can all reflect on.

I don't believe I have ever enjoyed a series more than Boston Legal.
  • Political sniping spoils otherwise great show

Started as a very funny show. I think William Shatner is comedic genius. The interplay between Shatner and Spader made this a must watch show. When Candice Bergen joined the cast the weekly underhanded political attacks started. Theses attacks, usually only a few lines, were not even humorous. I do not understand why the the writers felt the need to spoil a comedy with these mean spirited diatribes. I emailed the show and expressed that this spoiled my enjoyment and suggested they stick to only comedy. I got no response, I assume that the viewers entertainment was considered second to the writers desire to express political rants. Saddened, I stopped watching; as did others.
  • Summary: 10/10 A must see show! Below are reasons why and why not this show should be watched.

Premise: The show is about a group of unconventinal lawyers working for a law firm called Crane, Poole and Schmidt who take up cases and fight it out.

Reasons to Watch Boston Legal: 1. Great Mix of Comedy and Drama – I initially used to think comedy and drama didn't go very well together. But Boston Legal proved me wrong! The writing is brilliant with the right mix of drama and comedy at the right time. You will get moments of laughter and thought provoking within a gap of few minutes and only this show can pull it off without being akward. Thus this makes this show unique and a reason to watch.

2. Great Characters and Breaking off it: All the characters on Boston Legal are funny, entertaining, smart and just a treat to watch. Starting with the perfection of the 2 male leads Alan Shore played by James Spader and Denny Crane played by William Shatner. It is extremly exciting to see what these two do everyday, how they fight their cases, their beliefs and opinions and their ravenous sexual appetite. Along with other characters like Shirley Schimdt, Jerry Espenson etc it becomes a reason of its own to watch it. Also it is one of the very few shows were the characters break character and become aware they are on a television show. Examples can be found on Wikipedia. I find this extremly hilarious.

3. Relevant Issues which are interesting: The cases on Boston Legal are always entertaining ,interesting and throught provoking. Many of the cases deal with current real life issues like terrorism, torture, murder, illegal migration etc. Reason not to watch Boston Legal:
    1. Provocative: If you are a feminist you may not like this show because some comments made by Alan Shore and Denny Crane towards women may be taken as provocative. I however find this extremely funny. This is the only reason not to watch it.

Overall: Clearly, the reasons to watch heavily outweights the reasons not to. Hence it is a "Must-See" show. If you don't watch it you really missing out on something!
  • One of the best shows ever!

Boston Legal started with the hard job of improving The Practice's slow plot... and it certainly delivered! Since the very first episodes one could see that this show would mean a turning point for law-centered dramas. Both James Spader, as Alan Shore, and William Shatner, as the infamous Denny Crane, rocked the series! All the episodes mixed drama and comedy in the most perfet way. Also, as the series moved on, the inclusion of new, excentric and hilarious characters made this show a must-see! I mean, how about Christian Clemenson in his role as Jerry Espenson? How funny was he?! Also, recurring character Catherine Piper by Betty White with her constant troubles and hilarious lines! On the more dramatic side of the show, I have to say I was never let down. All the cases were extremly interesting and amazingly handled by this group of unconvential lawyers!
  • One of the Best Court Dramas Made!

To me, this is one of the best shows ever made by the ABC corporation, one of the best shows that involve court drama, and one of the best shows of my lifetime.

I really seem to love this show because it mixes serious civil law drama with random senseless comedy, which is two things I really love in any TV show. I got so involved when Denny and Alan fought about Alzheimer's Disease, and I laughed so hard when Denny Crane, while talking to a courtroom about Alan being "The Bull's Eye of Crime", he removed his pants and showed the large bull's eye on the back of his underwear!

Alas, all things must come to an end, and Boston Legal ended too early, only with four years. I loved this show so much, and I will tell ABC to bring this show back. And if not, I'll shoot them with paintball guns and call them communists as what Denny Crane did to the Chinese.
  • I love this show show much! From the plot line to the characters, it's perfect!

Alot of people say that spin-offs are never as good as the original series. And for a long time, I completely agreed...until I watched my first episode of Boston Legal! I've fallen in love with this show! I don't care what people say, Boston Legal is one of the funniest, most entertaining shows I've ever watched! The characters are both empathetic and dynamic ("Denny Crane...coco for cocoapuffs") and the plot-line is simple, yet elegantly done. And instead of siding with one party or idea and mocking the others, they mock all the general ideas: making it amusing yet fair at the same time! To cut to the chase: an awsome show!
  • What am I going to watch now?

I have been a fan of Boston Legal since the first episode and have never missed a show. Now it seems my weekly fix of BL will be over as of next week so who will replace the complex emotional, comedy duo of Deny and Alan? I am looking forward to the last episode, perhaps they could bring back Brad and Tara, another two favorites of mine. Each season was better than the one before. It will be sadly missed and I am surprised that they wont be continuing with another series. Has it failed so badly to win ratings?
    Any suggestions of what I can view instead?
  • Great Intelligent Show

Boston Legal was one of the best show on TV in the past few years( along with The West Wing and The Family Guy). It was funny, touching, made you think and had some of the best characters ever on TV. At the root of of the show were William Shatner's and James Spader's characters Denny Crane and Alen Shore's relationship, they are best friends and truely love each other. The rest of the cast is amazing!!!! And the writing was as good as a TV show can get... Yes it was a liberal show and thank god for that, when did thinking out of the box become so bad?? I will miss it.
  • bring it back !!!!!! I miss this thought provking show

I looked forward to it every week I cannot believe it it gone someone bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!it was one of the only shows that talked about what needed talking about and the cast was perfect .....cant someone bring back this wonderful show...is anyone talking about it comming back maybe on cable or a nother station I thinkthe reviews were good everyone I talk to who saw it loved it where do I sign the petition to bring it back?? and why do I have to write 100 words? who made up that rule its kind of a strange rule all I want to say is bring back Boston Legal
  • My opinion on the cancellation of Boston Legal. A terrible blunder that can be corrected!

I know at times the dialogue could get a bit raunchy...but, it was always funny. From Alan and Denny's sleep overs to all the love affairs going on and quite frankly I loved the way the show would always hit on some topical political issues...bringing humor? Yes, all of the time....Educating some? Absolutely! I loved the show and watch even the reruns all of the time..here on Tuesday and Wednesday it runs 3 in a row.. My husband loved the show and he hates television and hates me too sometimes..Just today, I was informed that the show is cancelled. Wow! I almost cried...and my husband will probably cancel the tv altogether. Damn..first my favorite lipstick shade was removed after 5 years..the only shade I liked..and now Boston Legal...Cancelled!! That cannot be! Where can I picket...All has been ruined for me with the knowledge I will never hear Shirley whisper in Denny's ear...."Denny Craaaaaane"..Phooey
  • Basically a story of two professional attorneys and the firm they work for. Weekly episodes are serialized and characters generally see how much trouble they can get into and out of.

Great follow up to another court room drama. Entertaining mix of very heavy subjects and light comedy make this a fun hour.

From what I understand it was way to expensive to keep on TV longer than the five years. Watching from season to season you would see major changes in the cast lineup. It seemed they were trying to keep the overall cost down by not signing anyone other than Spader, Shatner, and Bergen to long term contracts. Unfortunately I don't think the overall ratings were enough to keep it going, but the classic Spader and Shatner scenes especially the balcony ones are worth the price of the season DVD's alone. This is a show you can go back and watch again and again.
  • 'Boston Legal' follows the lawyers of a firm named 'Crane, Poole & Schmidt'. The characters are eccentric and bold, while the storylines evoke thought in the viewer. There's a large dose of humor to give the show a style that is rare in most legal dramas.

'Boston Legal' is a GREAT show. First of all, the acting is top-notch. Most notable for their roles are James Spader, who plays vigilante lawyer extraordinaire 'Alan Shore', and William Shatner, who plays the perverted, hilarious lawyer 'Denny Krane' -- a man who happens to suffer from Mad Cow. Both men add tremendous amounts of emotion to their scenes. Other actors are great as well, including Candice Bergen as Queen Bee 'Shirley Schmidt', a smart, beautiful lawyer who entices a lot of her male co-workers... Christian Clemenson, who plays 'Jerry Espenson', a gifted lawyer who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome... Mark Valley, who plays alpha male 'Brad Chase'... Overall, the acting probably could not be better.

The writing has its great moments. The bonds between characters feel real and unforced, and their personal demons are handled with grace and believability. Some of the sexual moments of the show make you laugh -- especially when it concerns notorious lecher Denny Krane -- while other moments are tender and romantic. The only low point, I think, in the writing happens to also be its strongest point: Alan Shore's closings are packed with emotion, but sometimes go on for a bit too long. The characters actually mention this themselves in the show lol! (And 9.9 times out of 10, the protagonists always win their cases... but that's to be expected in most legal shows) But still, his closings are usually powerful statements about the world around him, and kind of summarize the message of each episode.

One of the bad parts of the show is the high cast turnover. Some regular characters simply disappear in between seasons with no proper write outs, and it can be frustrating to a viewer who has grown attached to these characters.

But over all, this show has a lot of great elements. It's hilarious, well acted, well written, and thought evoking. It's certainly a show I would recommend people watch!
  • BRING IT BACK or launch a spin off series.

I agree, BRING IT BACK!

I have recently re-watched all five seasons of Boston Legal and as Denny would say "Lock and Load". I will miss the weekly court battles, righting the world of all it's injustices, how ever ridiculous they may have been. It's going to be a poorer World without hearing the infamous and God like statement, which is the answer to all questions, "Denny Crane"! I will miss the brilliantly crisp and eloquent dialogue Danny and Alan had at the end of every episode on their balcony. The conclusion of every episode was superb, rounding up in their eyes what we should take away from that weeks show. Alan Shore's courtroom battles were legendary. You always knew that Alan would wipe the board with who ever he was locked horn's with, but I never tired of the long closings. I particularly enjoyed the ones where he had just presented a heart felt, chill down the back of the spine, emotional closing and then just sat down silently and looked forward. Cool or what! The writers of the show were clever in the way they showed us the characters chinks in their armour. The most obvious being Denny's Mad Cow. But they also showed Alan's, Brad's, Clarence's and of cause Jerry's. I think that's why the show was so good. The writer's showed us all sides to the characters giving them depth and substance. In short you learnt to care about them, which is the 'be all and end all' of a shows success. Lets face it if you don't care what happens to characters your not going to tune in week after week. I feel ABC might have something up their sleeves when it comes to the demise of Boston Legal. Denny and Alan on their final balcony scene hinted about a new show featuring the pair of them starting a new Law firm! It's not the first time William Shatner has added a comment at the end of a season on their balcony scene. I'm not sure if William Shatner adlibbed and the editors just left it in. We will just have to wait and see. In conclusion, ABC should seriously re-think the demise of Boston Legal and either bring it back or launch a spin off with Denny and Alan. I hope they do the latter.
  • This television favorite is too endearing to go away. The diversified topics of law practice, the political postures of both Denny and Alan as well as the office politics and the interesting characters added up to a 10 for me. Bring it back!!

How sad to see a television series that ranks high on my must see list every week. The humor, the up to date political posture, the charismatic characters were an absolute delight to see. It felt refreshing to view a place of work where so many different personalities and 'way out there' personalities existed with the usual office politics, but with the ability to accept, revamp a little and move on. The comradely between Alan Denny was endearing. Too people that shared such different views and such a wide span in age were able to care for each other on all levels. I looked forward to the two of them sitting together at the end of the show, summarizing their day and what they had learned as well as expressing to each other the depth of their friendship. Boston Legal….you did America a service. Come back!
  • From David E. Kelley's imagination to the screen, Boston Legal is definitely one of his best. The hilarious and sometimes serious stories and intelligent script writing come together and create a brilliant show - Boston Legal.

From David E. Kelley's imagination to the screen, Boston Legal is definitely one of his best. The hilarious and sometimes serious stories and intelligent script writing come together and create a brilliant show - Boston Legal. The verdict is in - it's a great show.

It is sad that the show ended, but at least it ended on good terms. The two hour series finale was fantastic, tying up all the loose ends.

Intelligent and witty lawyers fight for their clients in court, all the while trying to keep themselves from trouble and personal problems. Everything seems to come together. It's brilliant!
  • The best serie ever...

Bring them back Alan and Danny can't be gone forever...
    They were and are the best... There were never one dull episode. They were always great! Their fights there political arguments... Even at the end their constant struggle with the network... You were king's among men... May god have mercy on your souls Alan Shore and Danny Crane... This wish extends to the rest of the crew... The were brilliant backing this two up. I have nothing else to say except that I think that ABC made a huge mistake to put them off the air... This series truly were gods among insects!
  • David E. Kelley has done it again. Actually he outdid himself in these 100 episodes about the Boston Law Firm of Crane, Poole and Schmidt. With the show all wrapped up, it's time for a review.

My Top Ten Favorite Elements of Boston Legal

# 10 - The Downsizing When Boston Legal started it was cluttered with a bevy of lawyers, clerks and other assorted office help. Every episode looked like The West Wing. But by this final 5th season they got it right. Six key individuals, actually 3 pairs; Denny and Alan, Shirley and Carl, Jerry and Katie. This allowed the writers to develop and bring to a neat conclusion the personal stories of each principle and even more to the point, hone these three relationships so that by the end we cared for each one.

# 9 - The Judges

Sometimes they were just as crazy as the lawyers and defendants. After all this is a David E. Kelley trademark. Henry Gibson was my particular favorite and I'm glad he appeared in so many episodes. # 8 -The Issues

Usually slanted toward the hard Left, we were nevertheless informed about the hard hitting problems of our day. When was the first time you were really made aware of the sub-prime lending fiasco? For me it was last year when Clarence's home was foreclosed on Boston Legal. Then we had abortion euthanasia, capital punishment and a hundred other serious as well as bizarre issues. # 7 - Quirky characters

Bernard was my personal favorite (played to perfection by Leslie Jordan) but there was also that nut job Lincoln (David Dean Bottrell) who kidnapped Shirley and serenaded her with his ukulele (that Chipmunk Christmas tune as I recall) as a harpoon gun was aimed at her. Melvin Palmer (Christopher Rich) was a nice foil for Alan (You're a hoot, that's what you are) and Clarence/Clarice was simply delightful as well. So many more could be mentioned. # 6 - John Larroquette

There were so many over-the-top actors on this show they needed someone kind of serious for balance. Enter John Larroquette, the bombastic lawyer from Night Court. But in Boston John played Carl Sack, not Dan Fielding. And much to my surprise it paid off. Carl even ended up wedded to Shirley Schmidt which was just lovely.

# 5 - Breaking the 4th wall and insider humor

Numerous references to their own show were scattered throughout the series but especially in the last couple of episodes. They even devoted a third of the show a couple weeks ago to berating the networks for not providing better programming for viewers over 50 years of age. That particular episode showcased Betty White and John Larroquette. There is now a gaping hole that hundreds of hours of inane fare targeted toward youth cannot fill. # 4 - Redemption and growth of Jerry Espenson

A couple seasons ago, the Aspergers inflicted oddball threatened to slit the throat of Shirley Schmidt with her own birthday cake knife. This season he was named a senior partner in the firm of Crane, Poole and Schmidt. Jerry was portrayed by the talented Christian Clemenson who won an Emmy in 2006 as a guest actor. Clemenson was then added to the cast as a regular. One of my favorite 'Jerry' moments came when he sang the opening theme song in his own inimitable way. Some of the most poignant scenes not related to Denny's Mad Cow disease (his euphemism for Alzheimer's) belonged to Jerry as he discussed his struggle to fit into society. # 3 - Alan Shore's Summations

An episode was never really complete until we heard Alan (James Spader) enthusiastically pontificate before judge or jury on behalf of his client. As much as Spader deserves credit for these, the writers are worthy of acclaim as Emmys could easily have been awarded each season based on these scenes alone. My favorite was when Alan defended Shirley's plea to mercifully increase the pain medication for her father in "The Mighty Rogues,' a moment that is captured in AprilFox's review of the episode and an episode I have yet to delete from my dvr archives.

# 2 - The balcony scenes

At times these were the only scenes worth watching. The balcony overlooking Boston was a haven, a sanctuary where Denny and Alan could reflect upon their day, their lives and their friendship. With a big stogie in one hand and a tumbler of scotch in the other, these men explored their vulnerabilities, their dreams and their failings as men. Which naturally leads us right into.......

# 1 - The relationship between Denny and Alan

These two overtly heterosexual men loved each other deeply. They shared their innermost secrets, fears and passions; nothing was off-limits. They helped one another through a number of personal crisis. They differed on some key political views but they never allowed those differences to come between them. In the end they always remained better than friends, better than brothers, better than lovers. On the final episode they were actually married by Supreme Court Justice Scalia in a real "jump the shark" moment which they referred to themselves (see # 6 above). I don't know if there is another bonding between two men in the history of televison, gay or straight, that runs this deep, this powerful. I know I don't have that kind of a person in my life. I know of few that can testify that they do.
  • I came prepared to hate this show and wound up loving it instead.

As I've said in previous reviews, T.V. doctors and cops are light years away from the real thing. This also extends to lawyers. I've got a cop for an ex-brother-in-law, a doctor for a brother-in-law at present married to my sister who is in fact, a lawyer, so I speak from a position of authority on the subject. I watched my first episode of Boston Legal prepared to come away with a verdict of "Oh, Puleeeeze", but I really liked it instead. It's quirky and funny and dramatic all in the right proportions and appeals to my own decidedly weird sense of humor. And as much as I liked Srar Trek, it's nice to see William Shatner do such an excellent job at bringing such a radically different character to life. I'm sad to see that Boston Legal is in it's final season. I'll miss it when it goes.
  • One of the greatest of all time.

Boston Legal shows off his art in every way, shape and form possible. The show literally shines with polish; it's sleek, beautiful, well edited, has blistering pacing, a punchy dialog to match, superb sets and a truely awesome and catchy theme song. A show that doesn't take itself too seriously (it almost breaks the fourth wall on several occasions.) But all of this slick, polish and shine is simply the backdrop to some star performances. While Alan and Denny are, at least on the surface two very different men. Underneath it they share a great closeness, they understand and accept each other with a degree of closeness that is at times touching. Boston Legal can appear to be a show about trials and lawyers on the surface, but underneath that it's a show about friendship and loyalty. It's this aspect that keeps me coming back, like Scrubs this show can be alternately funny and touching within the space of a single scene. Shows like that are gold. I'm vey sad to see them go...
  • I am a liberal democrat.The most entertaining thing is the neo-con bashing

I admit that the critics may have been right that it had gotten stale with the same running gags but for me I can never get enough of the political humor that this show often presented . Candice has always been a personal favorite of mine since the days of her show and the Dan Quayle bashing on Murphy Brown .James Spader was aces in this show .His performances were a cut above the norm we see in mainstream TV acting .Even the oft maligned William Shatner was brilliant at times in this show .his portrayal of a right wing-nut neo-con was absolutely hilarious .I will be sorry that this show has ended because political comedies are such a rare breed .I am sure that some reality show will swoop in and take its place but at least I will have this series on dvd and when I am feeling nostalgic I will be watching it again .
  • Total waste of time, energy and brain cells

I want to invent a new phrase. We all know about a show jumping the shark. But I cannot use that phrase to this show during this season because its an insult to all those shows which jumped the shark. How about "eating the shark", "waltzing the shark", "screwing the shark". Honestly! The season finale was a total disaster. It was a stupid propoganda against the Chinese for no reason. Marriage of Denny and Alan was totally uncalled for. The Supreme court scenes were a total mockery of everything. If I was an American, I would sue the producers for bad taste in how this episode was done. All in all, I am glad this show is over.
  • This show is a very good show but the later episodes have not been as good as the season before it.

I love Boston legal I watch it every time a new episode comes on but lately I have not been to impressed with the episodes. Minus the very last one they have been kind of weak. I think that their cases have gotten a little over the top and the fact that they keep winning bogus cases is starting to annoy me. I really loved last seasons episodes and last year I would have said my favorite shows would have went The Office, Boston Legal and Heros. I gave this show a 9.5 because it used to be amazing so it still deserves credit.
  • I think Boston Legal is one of the best shows with the best actors for it;s genre.

I am so sad to see this show leaving the airwaves. I have enjoyed each and every one of the storylines. Here in Canada it's on Mondays at 7:00 PM so I have it on memory for that night. I love Denny and his fear of dying of mad cow(alzheimers?) and Alan with his wonderful wit and oh, what can I say abot his closings in court but, inspiring.I love Jerry with his cute smile and all his qirks. He has overcome his disability and doesn't care if others hear him purr, stomp his foot or any of his other wonderful flaws. Carl is so funny because he's the new guy and hasn't quite figured out how all these people with their flaws work so great together.Shirley{Candace Bergan)is the sane one who tries to keep everyone else in line which usually she fails at.I believe the entire cast is made up of great actors who know how to keep us watching so I just hope there will be a spinoff coming real soon. I'll be waiting and watching.
    I'll miss all of you,
    Your greatest fan.
  • A lawer show of a whole different caliber then the rest! With great caracters :-)

I love love love this show! its so funny, interesting and genius!! I never would have thought a show like this would capture me, but it really has! never never stop making it!! the caracteres are brilliant, and the script are amasing!! I have never laughed so hard at any show before! Its humor with intelligence! So if you arent watching it, start now!! The argument they bring to the courtroom are both valid and amusing :-) And the actors they do it so well, it is so refresing to watch a show that isent dominated by young 20 something, falling in and out of love! Its real, my emotions fly high when I watch it! Love love love it!