Boston Legal

Shock and Owww!

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2006 on ABC

• The Return of Denny Crane

The simple fact of Denny trying a case gives me enough reason to give this a ten.

From the beginning to the end, the episode is just brilliant! Denny "creating his own reality" was very funny, and proves he can still prove the doubters wrong. He may not be as good as he once was, but he nevertheless can still compete with the best of them. The scene with the guy who electrocuted the robber was amusing in a warped way, as well as Denny and Denises reactions to them.

The balcony scene at the end was also brilliant and touching, as we realise Denny took the case as a distraction from the loss of Bev.

Alan helping Shirely with her nude pictures was also entertaining, especially as he buys them all to win the case! A very entertaining way to win what seemed to be an impossible one!

Meanwhile, Paul's scenes with his daughter continue to be dramatic, and I did like Brads interaction with her as well- there is a lot of chemistry there.

Overall, Boston Legal continues to impress with such a broad range of dramatic and funny stories. How I miss the Series.