Boston Legal

Spring Fever

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 16, 2006 on ABC

• Finale- Part one.

Again, this episode had many good points, but it wasn't as perfect as much as the earlier episodes of the Season.

It was amusing, however- Alan and Marlene simply sizzled, and it was funny seeing him torment her, considering how unlikeable a character she is.

Marlene helping out Shirley with Prof Cabot was funny, although I still don't like the high-school like tension between her and Denise. It was, however, hilarious to see her and Marlene compete to run to get to the elevator first! A brilliant scene.

The Brad and Denise scene was also hilariously funny! Brad, meanwhile, has to defend his niece after a "pharm" party- it was interesting to see more of Brad's back story, and it leaves us wondering where it will go.

Denny and Alan travel to Los Angeles, where Denny wants him to sign a contract saying he will kill him when his alzeimers gets to him. (sorry- mad cow). Alan is miffed at this, and the two make it up- briefly! I do love seeing them travel, however. The ending on a cliffhanger with Courtney Reese was good, although I did miss the balcony scene.

Overall, a good episode, if not quite up to the same standard as most of Season 2.