Boston Legal

The Chicken and the Leg

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2007 on ABC

• Alan, Alan, Alan

6.8
    Condoms are more important than Seatbelts? The Most Important invention of the past 2000 years? Hardly. Condoms are able to reduce the risk of STDs, yes, but they are NOT 100% as Alan would like people to believe. Saying that they are is giving the child a false sense of security. And I don't want to hear that they will do it anyway. If she hadn't had sex, she wouldn't be HIV positive. And where did her boyfriend get it from? And if she didn't listen to them when they told her not to have sex, why would she have listened to them about having him wear a condom?

This case was so full of holes and lies that I am surprised that whoever wrote it had the gaul to actually send it in to air. Plus, I still maintain that both Alan Shore and Denny Crane have an STD already, despite wearing condoms. The writers seriously need to start gathering FACTS when writing for this show and not political opinions. It's unprofessional.