Boston Legal

The Chicken and the Leg

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2007 on ABC

• I you like shows with a political agenda, watch this episode.

The following was posted by Will-of-the-D. I couldn't agree with you more Will. The only thing I would like to add is this: The responsibility for educating our children about sex and sex related issues ultimately belongs to the parents! Any effort to put the blame on anyone else or any other establishment -- such as a school -- is irresponsible parenting. It is good to have schools teach on this subject but, that does not excuse us from being the final word. It is up to us to teach our children in the way they should go. Shame on Boston Legal.

It is also worthy of mention that if everyone was monogamous STD's could not exist.

"Condoms are more important than Seatbelts? The Most Important invention of the past 2000 years? Hardly. Condoms are able to reduce the risk of STDs, yes, but they are NOT 100% as Alan would like people to believe. Saying that they are is giving the child a false sense of security. And I don't want to hear that they will do it anyway. If she hadn't had sex, she wouldn't be HIV positive. And where did her boyfriend get it from? And if she didn't listen to them when they told her not to have sex, why would she have listened to them about having him wear a condom?

This case was so full of holes and lies that I am surprised that however wrote it had the gaul to actually send it in to air. Plus, I still maintain that both Alan Shore and Denny Crane have an STD already, despite wearing condoms. The writers seriously need to start gathering FACTS when writing for this show and not political opinions. It's unprofessional."