Boston Legal

The Chicken and the Leg

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2007 on ABC

• Absolutely fantastic

I love this show for a dozen different reasons, and this episode had all of them in it.

Denny betting on a case, and as he wasn't actually the opposing council his reputation of 'UNDEFEATED' remains in tact.

Alan and the lift/elevator was another priceless moment, especially his fascination with her neck. The conversation with Jerry and Alan about his feelings for Katie was kind of nice but also sad. I knew that she was just a nice perosn rather than actually into him, and its nice to see that one of the upcoming episodes sees Jery get some screen time. Jerry's noises are getting absolutely hilarious, although I don't think last weeks headbutting will ever be surpassed.

Alan's mocking of Judge Brown was one of the best I've ever seen, especially with 'Everybody's having sex; the birds, the bees, even educated fleas, and someday you your honour'. It was brilliant.

I love this show, it's worth staying in on a Thursday night to see, and if necessary watch again straight away on Living + 1. I recommend, not only this show, but also this episode.