Boy Meets Girl Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on ITVBetween Seasons

The Ending

zutra

[1]May 24, 2009
    • level: 4

I'm a little confused about the ending. Not being a native English speaker, I didn't quite understand what Danny said to Pete at the end of the final episode when he asked him if he was "Back to Danny". It sounded to me like "Not that won't you knew". So could anyone please tell me what Danny actually said? Thanks!

Anyway, since Veronica did not take her boyfriend Jay back, it would mean she's still Danny (because all Veronica wanted was to go back to her life and especially to Jay. So if she was back in her body she would have definitely returned Jay's kiss) and the plan didn't work out. But how Danny talks to Pete about wasting their lives and so on, makes it look like Danny is back in his body (but that would mean that so is Veronica)... Any opinions?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mervolicious

[2]May 27, 2009
    • level: 1

The answer was "Not the one you knew" which means they are still switched but accepted it now and keep on with their new lives in their own old ways. That is why (new) Veronica breaks up with Jay "Danny-style" and why (new) Danny starts chattery future plans like V did.

Good series overall but a tad too short imho, the ending seemed a little bit rushed which could have its reason in the TV station being broke.

zutra

[3]May 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    Now that explains it! Thanks!