Boy Meets World

An Affair to Forget

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 29, 1996 on ABC

• A look into Cory and Shawns relationship.

This is a great, well needed, look at the real relationship between Cory and Shawn. I mean, everyone knows that they are best friends, but what are they really? In this episode we see that they are like brothers who help each other.

We also discover that they need to be together as friends. It is clear from the conversations and even just the facial expressions that they are true friends who are suppossed to be friends forever.

Eric was hilarious in this episode. The way he tries to tell the story of his life...as funny as possible. This is one of my favorite episodes.

It also goes into the relationship between Eric and Mr. Feeney. At first one would say that they are just teacher and student, but watching this episode we see that their relationship is more than that. We see that there is nothing Feeney won't do to help Eric succeed. He gets people to come and watch Eric's "show", and he gives him some great advice.

This is one of my favorite episodes.