Boy Meets World

And in Case I Don't See Ya

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 04, 1998 on ABC

Not the most emotional episode of Boy Meets World, and it was far from 'one of the funniest' but this was a solid episode overall.

My favorite part would definitely have to be when Topanga was insisting on a grade change. That's the Topanga we all grew to love. Everything else was pretty good too, Eric filming Jack & Angela was great.

Even though everything was over the top and definitely ridiculous, it still was an entertaining half-hour. On the serious side of things, but still humorous, Cory & Shawn take advantage of Mr. Feeny.

The conversation between Cory and his father were the best. The whole 'gouda' running gag got old fast, and the breakfast bribery wasn't all that funny to begin with so it was only okay. Solid episode overall though.
  • fair

What I liked: "How about I hit you so hard you're back in high school?", "What would a D- get me?", Topanga chasing Feeny after been given a B, "Rachel, this is Louie. I love you", and Rachel asking him about himself and him falling over, amongst other things.

I never was a big fan of this one. Eric just seemed OOC to me. I've never been in the situation where I would hurt others/do bad things to others to try and be more popular, so he just seemed cruel in this one to me. But Cory/Shawn/Feeny plot was pretty funny, so my overall grade is a C.
  • I liked it!

Eric broadcasts his apartment life to the whole school. Everyone watches it just because of Rachel. Rachel confronts her fears of garbage disposals. Cory and Shawn try to get Mr. Feeny to give them extensions on all their papers. Mr. Feeny allows an extension to their mid-term and then when Cory and Shawn don't turn in their other paper, he gives them an F. Topanga gets a B on a paper.

This was a great episode! I liked all of Eric's cool effects that he did! The breakfast that Cory and Shawn gave Mr. Feeny looked really good! This episode gets a 9.5!