Boy Meets World

Angela's Men

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 08, 1999 on ABC

The fact that this isn't one of the best episodes on Boy Meets World on TV.com astonishes me. In my eyes, this definitely was one of the best episode of Boy Meets World ever which just proves that this show was still completely capable of producing an amazing episode in their last season, which is just amazing, since a lot of shows have trouble pulling that off.

Shawn & Angela... Angela & Shawn, on and off since season 5 and I must say this was the perfect conclusion for them and for what I hope for is their final debacle that is now resolved. Angela's father just was great in this and played an important role here. At least we know Angela didn't break up with Shawn because of Topanga, at least we got some legitamite reason. A really great ending that even had the fans cheering in the background. A well executed emotional episode, that had the perfect balance of humor and drama. The humor was definitely hilarious, Eric seeking for Topanga to attack. It was amazingly hysterical, I laughed all the way through, and I must say it's one of Eric's finest moments.

One of the most memorable episodes of Boy Meets World even if you don't like the Shawn & Angela pairing, you'll remember it, guaranteed.