Boy Meets World

Boys II Mensa

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 29, 1993 on ABC

• Smart?

Cory cheats on a test and everyone thinks he is a genius. So Feeny tries to get him to switch schools to an intelligent one for intelligent students. Will Cory come clean and admit he cheated? Or is he scared he will get in trouble for cheating?

This was a pretty good episode with some good lines. It was pretty funny and the plot was good. It's not my favorite or anything but it was very good and well-written. Of course the conclusion was easy to see coming, but that isn't really bad, at least I do not think so.
  • Genius!

Cory cheats on an IQ test and gets a perfect score. Shawn persuades Cory to keep everyone thinking that he is a genius. Because he is so “smart,” he has to go to a new school. He fails the final test and proves that he isn’t really a genius. It’s Halloween and Morgan is going as a zombie. This was a good episode about telling the truth. Cory shouldn’t have cheated in the first place, but since he did, he should have told Mr. Feeny and his parents that he cheated. I loved Morgan as a zombie! She was so cute. Overall, I really enjoyed this episode! I’ll give it a 9.5 out of 10!
  • cory and shawn cheat on an IQ test

when cory and shawn cheat on an IQ test and have the answers, cory does really well. so well that mr feeny has an idea of sending cory to a special gifted school for geniuses. cory tries to tell mr feeny he doesnt want to go, and just when the lady from the school comes to corys house to evaluate him, he confesses and learns a lesson not to cheat or lie
  • This is how I found out about Jane Carr.

Cory gets detention and he and Shawn find the answers to an IQ test for the next day. Cory memorizes the answers and gets the highest score on the test. That came as a big shock to Minkus. Cory's parents already know he cheated, but they figured he's come clean on his own. He finally does when he gets a visit from Mrs. Bertram. He gets grounded for two weeks, but he doesn't have to worry about that until after Holloween. That's nice.
    Jane Carr was so funny in this episode. And she looked really pretty too. I wish I had talent like her. She did an excellent job as Mrs. Bertram. GO JANE! GO JANE! GO JANE! YEAH!