Boy Meets World

Brave New World (1)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 05, 2000 on ABC

• Series finale, part one.

A great look back on seven years of memories. There couldn't be a better time to have a clip show, in the series finale. Even though we didn't get much new clips, we get a sense of nostalgia and you can't help but feel sad at knowing that the show you grew up with for seven years is ending. Cory & Topanga are getting ready to leave for New York, and even though I find it unrealistic that Shawn & Eric are tagging along for the ride, I wouldn't have it any other way than to know that these four will continue to be in each others lives after the series ends. Rachel going to the Peace Core? It was a good ending for her I guess.

All the flashbacks on Cory & Topanga were really suitable for this show, Cory saying that they should go to New York was a very heartwarming moment, and Shawn & Cory hugging in the end makes everyone realize that this is the best friendship on television. A series finale of Boy Meets World, I bet part two will be even better, but this was still a great episode. Did anyone else laugh out loud at the Eric scenes? I know I did.