Boy Meets World

Brave New World (2)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 05, 2000 on ABC

• Worst ending ever.

Even a child could have made this episode by copy pasting old scenes.
  • In the final episode of Boy Meets World, stakes are rising. Angela left with her dad. Topanga finds out that she has to work in New York, with Cory along with her. Jack and rachel get ready to goto the peace core. Eric&Shawn decides togoto New York with C

In the final episode of Boy Meets World, stakes are rising. Angela left with her dad. Topanga finds out that she has to work in New York, with Cory along with her. Jack and rachel get ready to goto the peace core. Eric&Shawn decides togoto New York with Cory&Tapanga. With flashbacks and tears, and one last confrontation with Feeny, the gang goes to New York in this final episode ever.
  • Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric are planning to move to New York. Throughout this episode and part one, there were continous flashbacks that went back into the younger lives of the gang. Leaving people heartbroken to say goodbye, especially to Mr.Feeny.

This episode was a real tearjerker. I especially cried a lot when Mr.Feeny and Cory say good bye to each other. Even though they are leaving to New York, they still manage to get a good laugh. I cried the hardest when Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric left the room and Mr.Feeny says "I love you all. Class dismissed," and then leaves the room. That moment really got to me.

I am going to miss this series so much! I loved it and I will always watch the re-runs! The cast did a great job with their characters and I hope they all keep doing what they do best. Making people laugh.
  • Great finale.

when i first saw this episode i hated it i was so angry that boy meets world was over but now after watching the series and seeing everything that they had it made me realize that this was a great episode it had everything drama good ending it left me wondering alittle how cory and topanga and shwn and the rest of the gang did but i figure they did great. SO if you watched this ep and dont think it was that great give another chance and you might like it alot more like me. . . . . .jacobp76
  • Every good show must come to an end!

I didn't pick up with this show until after the show ended. I started watching this show from the begining. i was hooked to the show. Then came the final episode. I watched the show and said everyone does the same ending. They all are going into the world and it happens to be to New York. lol. Look at the Fresh Prince of Bel - Air, they went to New York. But over all it was a great episode. It showed us what's yet to come. I really wish they would do a Spin - off of this show!
  • This final scene always gets to me.

I'm not gonna lie, every time i see the final scene of this episode, I break down and cry. The part where they're saying goodbye to Mr. Feeny and they're like "Tell us you love us." and he doesn't. Then they say their goodbyes and leave and mr. feeny is like "I love you all...Class dismissed." That part always gets to me. I grew up watching the show, so seeing it end was very difficult to me. It tackled a lot of important issues for what is supposed to be a comedy. I really loved the characters. I loved the relationship with mr. feeny. I loved everything about this show and seeing it end was heartbreaking.
  • The end of a classic series. Flashbacks a plenty.

This is a classic final episode to the series. It has many flash backs to great moments in the series. Really brings back memories. Id have to say this is a very emotional ending I had to fight the tears at the end of the show. Id say if you have seen most the episodes then you must see this one. Great Ending to one of the Great 90 Shows. I Highly Recomend this episode. I will miss the show but This episode is a nice farewell long live boy meets world. 9.7 The Episode was mainly flashbacks thats why I cant give it a perfect 10.
  • An excellent way to end a series

I just love a happy ending in everything: shows, movies, books, and real life. I love this episode because it's heartfelt and amazing. This episode is honestly one of the greatest series finales in tv history. A great way to end a show. I just really love endings, and that's how they are all expected to be: heartwarming, sincere, touching and a little humorous.
  • DA BEST SHOW EVER

I love this show I could watch it a million times if I could but since I gave up on cable I was so sad that I had nothing to to watch (but i had Netflix and stuff) then I looked on Google and asked what app has boy meets world and it popped up it was a miracle
  • Series Finale, part two.

Well here we are, the series finale of Boy Meet World. Things come in full circle which was probably one of the best things about the episode. In the first episode, Cory says he doesn't understand the world, and when he was giving the lecture to Josh, wow, great scene, now he gets it. The last scenes was just amazing. Feeny has been Eric, Topanga, Shawn & Cory's teacher for years, but he's been more than a teacher. A neighbor, a friend, family and it shows how important he was the show and the group, when Topanga broke down crying, I would be surprised if you didn't break down crying too. It was the perfect goodbye, and everyone got to say goodbye the right way.

No disappointments in this finale, which is usually different for other shows. This finale left me satisfied, and glad that it ended so perfectly. I will miss this group of friends for years to come, now in 2010, why not have a reunion? 10 years, come on guys!
  • In the final episode of the long running TGIF show Boy Meets World, Corey, his wife, his family and friends reflect on the past years of their lifes as they prepare to start a new life in New York.

This is one of the best series finales I have seen in my lifetime, and a show I watched from beginning to end. As Corey, Topanga, and Shawn traveled from Middle School all the way through College learning lessons from their family and of course their mentor, Mr. Feeney. I really enjoyed the college years with the introductions of the characters, Jack, Angela, and Rachel. I am glad they made it into the Finale as well. In one of the most beautiful endings to a show, Corey Shawn and Topanga sit in their old Jr. High classroom in the same order they sat for all those years saying goodbye from Mr. Feeney. One by One they went up and said their words and gave him a hug. As they left, an emotional Mr. Feeney ended Boy Meets World with the words "I Love you all". Great ending to a series. 10 out of 10!
  • perfecto

The series finale ends with the gang moving on to bigger and better things. They're going to venture off to a "New World" leaving behind the home they've always known. This includes Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, Morgan, Joshua, and, of course, Mr. Feeny. This was a tearjerker, with a few occasional laughs. I thought it was hysterical when Shawn and Jack's dad talk about the money. Jack: Money doesn't make you rich, life makes you rich. Our father taught us that.
    Chet: I did not, that's stupid! Money makes you rich! You ask anybody "What makes you rich?" "Money!" I got two stupid boys. Y'all are embarrassing me in front of my dead friends. I also love the part where Cory says, "Boy Meets World. Now I get it!"

But I can't imagine another way of ending the series without the flashbacks and then the classroom. They say there goodbyes (que the tears)Then Cory Eric, Shawn, and Topanga leave. Feeny: I love you all. Class dismissed. End Show. In my opinion, perfecto! Boy Meets World
  • This was a tearjerker.

So every one has plans for their life and moving on to bigger and better things. They then realize thats probably gonna be their last time all together as a group of friends, family, next door neribors. I love certain lines in this episode like "You were more then a father then even my father" Topanga said that to Mr. Finney. So they all cried with Mr. Finney because he's the dude man and who knows when the next time they gonna see him again. I love the end when Cory was talking to his little brother and said "Boy meets world", I get it!" That was too cute.
  • In a flashback series final, Boy Meets world bids it's farewell.

Topanga and Cory have decided to move away to NY. Cory bids his family and other friends farwell to the start of a new life. In that time, flashbacks are shown of Cory's life. In this Lifetime series of the world, much has yet to happen for Cory and Topanga in their journey out toward NY, but little has been told upon Cory's life yet. So Cory, Toganga, Shawn, and Eric head out to Mr. Feeny and ask if their is anymore lessons to be learned...
    "Class dismissed", Mr. Feeny says as Boy Meets World walks out the doors into a new life.
  • a very excellent episode!

I have to say that that was a great way to end the series of Boy Meets World. It is very sad thats its done, but you got to love the episode. It has a great plot with everyone moving away and missing each other and their home. You don't get to see a lot of series finales that are this great in the end.

In conclusion, I would like to say thank you for making this series and making so many great episodes that a lot of people loved so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • It was so sad...

Cory, Topanga, Shawn and Eric prepare to leave to New York. Jack gives up his step-father's money to join the Peace Corps. Everybody says their goodbyes. Chet makes an appearance. Cory talks to Joshua about life and the world. Cory, Topanga, Shawn and Eric say their painful farwells to Mr. Feeny.

This is one of the saddest episodes ever. The last scene really gets me. It was so memorable seeing all the flashbacks. Boy Meets World was a wonderful show and I loved it all the way until the end! This was one of my favorite episodes! It gets a 10 out of 10!
  • The best and most respectable conclusion to a television show I have ever seen. This episode will stay in your heart as an outstanding conclusion to a great television show.

This episode will make you cry or make you feel an intense sense of emotion. The characters on the show say their goodbyes to their friends, family, and Mr. Feeny: the mentor that has been with them since the beginning through thick and thin. The entire experience has been filled with ups and downs and now the characters express their true feelings to their loving mentor. Best conclusion to a series!
  • In the series finale, Cory's moving to New York starts a host of flashbacks and guest spots, including Chet, down from Heaven.

I loved this show, and this was a perfect send off. I hated to see it go, and I still get a little downcast when I watch this one, but still, it was near perfect. There was a great blend of humor and seriousness, and I was thrilled to see all the major characters appear. Some of the moves, like Jack joining the peace corp, seems a bit odd, but hey, it's the series finale. Chet showing up as a ghost is nice, but it would've been good to see Mr. Turner, as he was written out in such an odd way. But, as far as series finales go, this is the cream of the crop.
  • Great episode yet hearth wrenching.

This episode is one of my favorites of all shows. It is heartbreaking because it is the end but the director didnt let it loose the funny quality. It was funny when it needed to be and serious when it needed to be. It was absolutely perfect and I absolutey loved it. The ending was really sad yet it was a fitting end to a great show. It definatly made me cry a little but it was great. I grew up with Boy Meets World and I still watch the reruns on ABC so it was sad that it ended but I guess it was nessisary. 10 out of 10.
  • After seven years of quality porgramming Boy Meets World has come to it's limit.

This episode was such a tearjearker. Cory and Eric saying goodbye to the Matthews, and then Cory telling his little brother, Joshua what, is in store for him. OMG, When Topanga told Mr. Feeny that he was more of a father than her own, my eyes started to well up with tears. This was the best scene across the board in the whole series. When Shawn hugged him, you could see Feeny's eyes light up. I thought Rider gave a strong performance in this scene as well as throughout the series. The Eric/Feeny goodbye was a touch bland, I would've loved to see the rare emotional Eric. Eric and Feeny were very close, their goodbye should have been more heartfelt, instead of trying to score a laugh. The last line " I love you all. Class Dismissed," that was the best line in substance, delivery, and just flat out awesomeness throughout the whole series. I recommend any fan of the show to watch this episode it is a staple of BMW. Also if you watch this episode and then watch the first episode, it helps you really appreciate how far these characters have come. This is by far the best series finale in all of TV. Long Live BMW.
  • So sad

This episode is one of my favorites in the entire series. I love anything with flashbacks, so that made me love it even more. It was very funny to see little clips of highlights throughout the 7 seasons. I loved that it was a good closing to how amazing everything was and everyone had clips of them interacting with their best friends. It's clever the way the writers had Corey realize what "boy meets world" means. Although it was very, very sad to see the characters leave each other and move on to a new life, I still thought of the episode as one of the best.
  • The end of something great...

How sad was watching the final episode of Boy Meets World? It was everyone's favorite show as a kid and continues to be mine. This episode is very well done. I love the flashbacks and all the memories. The part with Jack and Shawn's dad, Chet, speaking as a ghost is hilarious. On the other hand, the very end of the episode is so meaningful and touching. I cried and am not ashamed to admit it. That's the amazing part of this show: it manages to combine laughter and tears all in one episode. Oh how I miss Boy Meets World.
  • ...

Of course the end of a show like Boy Meets World will be insanely sad. I think anyone who really loved this show felt some form of sadness stirring in their hearts. I know I did. I was laughing when Mr. Feeny called Cory Cornelius. And especially when he said,"I love you all." It was so touching.
  • LOVED IT what more can i say

This series finally really made me cry. I was so sad when it ended,the should have kept going. Boy Meets World really gave me something to look foward too. I would watch it every night it came on t.v and just talk to my family and friends about it. It basically made me want to go to high school and college. The least they could have done was to show us what happened after they all went there seperate ways. I would have loved to see what happens with the gang after they all when there seperate ways. I mean you know the Boy Meets World Reunion. But I give this show great ratings.
  • At first I didn't want to watch this episode, seeing as I like the show so much.

Then I realize that it was the series finale. Some parts are funny, and make you laugh out loud, others are very sad - making you realize that there is a tear running down your cheek. I'm very sad to see this show go. The kids have been though alot in the past years. They've grown up on TV, they're like a part of the family. It's going to be hard for my boyfriends daughter, that was her favorite show. I enjoyed it myself. I've got to say, my favorite part of this eposide was the classroom scene. Mr. Fenie was really going to cry.

"I Love you all!"
  • i was sobbing by the end of this episode. its the end of an amazing show.

i was so sad. i love this episode dearly. flashbacks, tears, saying goodbye. it was adorable when cory was talking to little joshua. daniel jacobs was adorable. he reacted just like a little boy would react in real life, none of that full house michelle right on queue kind of thing, always saying clever things.

i\'ll miss this show dearly. cory is going threough life one step at a time, and by this episode, he finnally has some knowledge about the world that he will deffinatley use later, he\'ll become a regualar old mr. feeny.

boy met girl, boy met world.
    the end:]
  • the final episode of the whole serie

the final episode is the last of all the series, including flashbacks and old clips in the good memories. we will always remember the cast in that show. The last part of the finale was really emotional when they had to leave the classroom for the last time and see Mr. fenny for the last time. They been trying to get Mr. Feeny to say that he loves the four of them but refused to. when the four left, he finally said that he loves everyone to the empty class room then that was the end of the show. i loved that finale
  • it was brilliant!!!!!

the most saddest season finale ever. ive seen a lot of series finales but that has to be the worst, the part in Mr. Feeneys classroom really got me and then the bit when Cory is talking to Joshua is just heartwrenching, 5 stars what a brilliant way to end it!!!!!
  • The reason what makes this the best show ever. It couldn't be concluded any other way.

I have seen every single Boy Meets World episode, and I can safely say that it is the greatest journey I have ever been on. I literally live by this show.

Before I saw this episode for the first time, Boy Meets World was one of my top 3 favorite shows. But after I witnessed the phenominal power of this episode, I knew for sure, that this IS the greatest show that was ever made.

The episode concluded so perfectly. It all came down to the man that taught them the most. Without this man, this series would have never been a success. Without him, this series would have been nothing. I am not saying that the other characters are not important. I am just simply saying that Mr. Feeny made "boy meet world." Of course Cory's parents were key also, and are definitely a close second to Mr. Feeny. See, his parents were only there for Cory and Eric most of the time, but Feeny was the core ingredient that made all the characters come together and that made all the characters flow so well with eachother. Through all that Mr. Feeny has taught them inside and outside of school, it was like they were in class the whole time. It was only fitting for the last line to be what it was. It was only fitting for those 6 words-the words that made my tears jerk-to be used as the grand finale...

I love you all. Class dismissed!
  • Amazingly done, especially this line: I Love You All Class Dismissed.

This episode made me cry the whole way though it. If you are a series fan it just touches your heart and makes your heart weep. I love the flashbacks and the way they wrote the finale. Mr. Feeney was always a part of their lives and ending the show with Eric, Cory, Shawn, and Topanga talking to him was just fabulous. When they told him that they all loved him and that he had touched their lives it make me cry even more. The point where I cried the hardest was at the very end where they all have walked out of Mr. Feeney's classroom and he is facing the empty classroom and says these words: I Love You All, class Dismissed. Those are words that are classic.
< 1 2