Boy Meets World

Brave New World (2)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 05, 2000 on ABC

• After seven years of quality porgramming Boy Meets World has come to it's limit.

This episode was such a tearjearker. Cory and Eric saying goodbye to the Matthews, and then Cory telling his little brother, Joshua what, is in store for him. OMG, When Topanga told Mr. Feeny that he was more of a father than her own, my eyes started to well up with tears. This was the best scene across the board in the whole series. When Shawn hugged him, you could see Feeny's eyes light up. I thought Rider gave a strong performance in this scene as well as throughout the series. The Eric/Feeny goodbye was a touch bland, I would've loved to see the rare emotional Eric. Eric and Feeny were very close, their goodbye should have been more heartfelt, instead of trying to score a laugh. The last line " I love you all. Class Dismissed," that was the best line in substance, delivery, and just flat out awesomeness throughout the whole series. I recommend any fan of the show to watch this episode it is a staple of BMW. Also if you watch this episode and then watch the first episode, it helps you really appreciate how far these characters have come. This is by far the best series finale in all of TV. Long Live BMW.