Boy Meets World

Brave New World (2)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 05, 2000 on ABC

• In the final episode of the long running TGIF show Boy Meets World, Corey, his wife, his family and friends reflect on the past years of their lifes as they prepare to start a new life in New York.

This is one of the best series finales I have seen in my lifetime, and a show I watched from beginning to end. As Corey, Topanga, and Shawn traveled from Middle School all the way through College learning lessons from their family and of course their mentor, Mr. Feeney. I really enjoyed the college years with the introductions of the characters, Jack, Angela, and Rachel. I am glad they made it into the Finale as well. In one of the most beautiful endings to a show, Corey Shawn and Topanga sit in their old Jr. High classroom in the same order they sat for all those years saying goodbye from Mr. Feeney. One by One they went up and said their words and gave him a hug. As they left, an emotional Mr. Feeney ended Boy Meets World with the words "I Love you all". Great ending to a series. 10 out of 10!
ABCFAM