Boy Meets World

Brotherly Shove

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 31, 2000 on ABC

• The beginning of the end

This episode is the start of what i call the final four. First, we see that cory, Topanga, and shawn are cleaning out the matthews' garage
    and cory didn't bother to include eric or even ask eric. eric kind of got a little out of character and acts pretty serious all episode, with som brief flashes of siliiness. They end up making up, sort of. I think the only flaw i saw with this, is that eric never really makes an effort to hang ot with cory, as much as cory makes an effort to hang out with eric. they each have a friend, eric has jack and cory has shawn, it's also ironic they are also brothers. oh well. I just wanna say alos this is probably a top five episode.
  • This episode is about cory and eric fighting because he wouldn't clean out the garouge and things get ot of hand when there chosing on what to sell and what to save.

This episode is so awsome and so sad and when i watched this episode i think a tear came out of my i thonk i cried a little and this episode made the show so dramatic it had a lot of fighting in it that guy socked cory in the face and gave him a black eye and his older brother eric came into the situation and the end they were all back together puting back the things in the garage this is why i watch this series these are on of bestest episode in the whole entie series so yea this episode was really cool.
  • I loved it!

Cory cleans out the garage with Shawn and Topanga instead of Eric. Eric gets his feelings hurt. They decide to have a garage sale. Eric tells Cory that they've been brothers, but they haven't been friends. Jack and Shawn try to get closer in their relationship, but it's very boring. Rachel and Angela clean out their dorm room.

This was a great episode! I felt bad for Cory and Eric. Eric was right about how they spend time together. I liked the part when Jack, Shawn and Eric all said simultaneously, "It's coming out nice!" That was funny. This episode gets a 10!

One of the most emotional episodes of Boy Meets World, it's not the most, but it's definitely up there. You know when Eric is being serious out of all people that this is going to be a good episode. An episode about brothers, something we've seen before? Maybe, but if you grew up with these characters over the course of seven years, this episode would have left you in tears.

Eric gets upset that Cory chose Shawn & Topanga to help him clean out the garage instead of him, which causes some tension. On the humorous side of things, Shawn & Jack try to spend more time together only to find out they have nothing in common and they cannot stand each other. From Eric avoiding Cory to the fist fight at the garage sale, this was a very emotional episode and it still left some scenes that will make you laugh, guaranteed. The scene in the hospital was heartbreaking, it's like the moment we've been waiting for over the course of seven years.

Brotherly Shove is one of the best episodes of the season, no doubt about it.
  • shows a side of eric we do not see a lot

In this episode, Cory, Shawn and Topanga are cleaning out the garage, but Eric's feelings are hurt that Cory did not ask him to help. Cory tries to set things right, but will he be able to? What exactly is Eric's problem? Shawn and Jack meanwhile try to do more things together.

Good episode. It had some funny parts, and it had a great characterization of Eric. He wasn't all goofy and funny, but rather, a serious person who was legitimately hurt by Cory's actions. Of course he still does have some funny parts (him trying to punch out the guy who punched Cory, and then the "So, a guy walks into a bar" line he says), but this episode isn't about the comedy, it's about the drama. Well-done episode, so because of all of this my final grade is an A+.