A Boy Meets World Community
ABC (ended 2000)

It's been 14 years since Mr. Feeny dismissed Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric for the last time on Boy Meets World (I'll wait while your panic attack subsides). On Friday, a new generation of fans will begin their own journey when Girl Meets World, the highly-anticipated sequel featuring Cory and Topanga's daughter Riley, debuts on the Disney Channel. Which got me thinking: What if some of our other favorite TV couples had children and what if they had their own shows? What would those shows look like and what would our favorite characters be like as adults? Naturally, I had to find out.

Pacey Witter and Joey Potter, Dawson's Creek

Pacey and Joey's courtship was more than a little bumpy throughout Dawson's six seasons, but they still stand as the pinnacle of true love for an entire generation (dude, he bought her a wall). In Lilian's Waythey have two children—Lilian, named after Joey's mother, and her little brother Ben. Intelligent and witty, Lilian is precocious and Ben has a thing for boats and loves very loud, printed button-up shirts. The family resides in New York City, but still spends plenty of time in Capeside (and the Ice House) visiting with Doug and Jack and Bessie and Bodie. During the summer they take trips to LA to hang out with Dawson, because otherwise he's likely to make this face forever. 

Seth Cohen and Summer Roberts, The OC

Seth and Summer were a perfect example of opposites attracting, and after four sometimes messy seasons, they married in the series finale of The OC. The couple waited to have children, however, until Seth's younger sister Sophie was a little older. Together with their twins Parker and Luke, Seth and Summer live in Manhattan Beach, California where Seth is a successful comic book artist and Summer leads a non-profit organization. They still spend every other weekend with Ryan and Taylor (who have adopted a child of their own) and live nearby. Sandy and Kirsten visit during holidays like Chrismukkah and much to everyone's delight, neither of the twins inherited Sandy's eyebrows. Parker and Luke's adventures are chronicled in Manhattan Beach, where despite being complete opposites, they enjoy sailing, surfing, the musical stylings of Benjamin Gibbard, and avoiding any and everyone named Oliver.

Amy Pond and Rory Williams, Doctor Who

Yeah, yeah, so they already have a pretty fierce daughter and Amy was rendered infertile as a result of what happened to her at Demon's Run, but if Steven Moffat can do whatever he wants and say it works because time travel, then surely I'm allowed to imagine a world in which Amy and Rory have a few more little gingers running around in addition to the son they adopted in 1946. After they were sent back in time by the Weeping Angel, the couple settled in New York City where Amy is an author and Rory eventually becomes a doctor (the medical kind, not the time-traveling kind). In The Ponds, they adopt Anthony, as well as a little boy named John Williams and little girl named Octavia Williams. The children are raised on tales of faraway planets and galaxies, enjoy fish fingers and custard, and look forward to visits from their strange relative River Song, who always calls them sweetie and brings them presents 100 percent not suitable for children.

Logan Echolls and Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars

After spending nine years apart, Veronica returned to Neptune to run Mars Investigations and Logan and Veronica reconciled meaning that everything was once again right in the world. The couple waited until Logan was discharged from the Navy to have children, but now they have two daughters—Lily and Lynn—who are petite, blonde, and way too sarcastic for their own good. Solving mysterious cases in middle school, they're always getting into trouble in Neptune. Their parents are very overprotective and only trust them with Grandpa Keith, who has mostly retired and now proudly showcases his #1 Grandpa mug, despite saying he's not old enough for grandchildren. He also still insists on asking, "Who's your daddy?" even though it's kind of creepy now. And speaking of creepy, the girls are forbidden from spending any time with Dick for obvious reasons.

Michael Guerin and Maria DeLuca, Roswell

Having already faced more than their fare share of drama as teenagers, Michael and Maria eventually settled into a good rhythm after the gang escaped the dangers of Roswell. Married and living without fear of being discovered in an undisclosed location in the U.S., they now have three alien/human hybrid children named Alex (obviously), Jamie, and Maya. In 285 South, their powers have recently surfaced, and no one knows for sure what they're capable of, let alone how to teach them control. Like most siblings, they spend a lot of time arguing like their parents, but they have a passion for music, which Maria still dabbles in, and they naturally have to put Tabasco Sauce on most foods. They see Max and Liz and are close with their children, but like most of the world, they have lost touch with Isabel. They see Kyle every once in awhile when they're up in New York, but they keep mostly to themselves for protection. Of course, young aliens discovering their powers will not be denied and the trio often find themselves in a world of trouble.

What TV couples would you like to see get their own spin-off sequels?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/5/2000

Season 7 : Episode 23

164 Comments
Comments (164)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Kyle and Jessi, Kyle XY
Flag
Allison and Donnie from Orphan Black
Flag
I'm surprised that "The Bings" With Monica and Chandler weren't at the top of the list due to Friends severe popularity.
Other suggestions are:

A new Breaker High with either Max and Cassidy or Alex and Amber as the Captain and a teacher/principal. (Ryan Gosling is way too big to come back for this)

Some cartoons would be
Doug and Peppermint Patty
Arnold and Helga (Hey Arnold!)
Bob and Dot or Enzo and Andrea (basically a reboot of Reboot)
Janine and Egon (or Peter) from ghost busters. Would probably have a bigger audience with younger ghostbusters
Wolverine and Storm doing an Academy - X (based on the present Wolverine and the X-Men comics)
Daria and Trent Lane (from the show Daria)
Lisa and Milhouse since the Simpsons suck with the current writing.

Keeping with TGIF theme:
Sabrina and Harvey's kid with Serena the Teenage Witch
Sister, Sister becomes Cousin, Cousin

Eric's back with Donna in That 90's Show just make sure it's nothing like the 80's or the later seasons of the 70's.

Personally, what I want most is any couple on Reno 911!, or Freaks and Geeks. A spin off of either one of those would make my year.

More+
Flag
The Bings wasn't mentioned because Friends already had one too many spinoffs...
Flag
Staff
The Bings weren't mentioned because we stuck to characters who didn't have children when their respective shows ended.
Flag
Okay, that works too :)
Flag
Another couple I'd like to see in their own spin-off is........

Flag

C'MON,WE ALL KNOW THESE TWO WOULD EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER,WOULD BE FUN TO SEE THE OUTCOME IN A SPINOFF.AND OF COURSE,KRAMER LIVES NEXT DOOR TO THEM.

Flag
I'd watch the shit out of 285 south. Would it be set in Texas?
Flag
Yes I beg, a re-boot of Roswell please.
Flag
If it's about contemporary couples: I want Fitz-Simmons's babies to take over the world!!!

...or at least take over a time travel episode of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
Flag
Love the list. It's not often I've actually seen every show on a list like this, but this time I have. And I must say I would watch all of these shows.

The only addition I can come up with right now is the Charmed children. It's the first show I started watching as a child, so it will always have a special place in my heart. And I would love to see what kind of trouble the little cousins would get in.
Flag
Great list and I would also add Gilmore Girls where Rory who is on her way to becoming a prize winning journalist bumps into Jess who is a novelist about to have one of his books turned into a movie.
Flag
OMG yes Jesse is the best, we can all hope.
Flag
Firefly, Kaylee and Simon, Mal and Inara. I agree with Jack and Sam from SG1 and Vala - Daniel.

I would watch the Ponds and Logan and Veronica.
Flag
Nice Roswell. I'd watch that. We need some aliens or TV!
Flag
Nice article, made me smile seeing Roswell getting some love.
Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter from StarGate SG1 were always an interesting "will they or wont they" couple.

Flag
Totally agree... love to see a Roswell comeback...
but most importantly...Jack and Sam from SG1... never uunderstood if they became a couple or not!
Flag
There's a deleted scene from Trio in Stargate Atlantis that suggests that they are. Very easy to find on youtube.
Flag
Oh, yes. And the dynamics of the Vala-Daniel household would continue to amuse even without the SGC program. Seriously, they could make that into a comedy even.
Flag
Fringe: Peter and Olivia. Those would some smart, possibly universe travelling children
Flag
Reading the story above, I have had these two names in mind too. :)
Flag
Seth and Summer, Veronica and Logan, Michael and Maria are all shows I would watch with great interest. From reading everyone's responses I would also get behind Chuck and Sarah (first in line please!!!), Pete and Mika (would be hilarious), I would rather see Peter and Olivia than a Dawson's spin off, but I understand why they shouldn't be on the list. Zach and Kelly (with screech as their kids principle) Shawn and Gus have kids with Jules and whoever (Makings of another great bromance), I could get behind a Amy and Ephram (although it might be too much drama), and lastly a Lois and Clark (could be interesting)
Flag
I'd watch The Ponds. :)
Flag
Couldn't resist that Katherine Heigl dig could you? Haha.I would really love to see an Amy/Ephram (Everwood) reunion series...or even Bright and Hannah.
Flag
I give this response all the thumbs up for bright and Hannah.
Flag
This is a great post, thanks for the reminders @thekaitling. They are all great choices and I think the Kaylee/Simon (Firefly) suggestion from below is a great one too. I'm not sure we really need any Buffy/Angel spin-offs although I wouldn't complain if The Whedon decided to create a new show set in that universe. As for the X Files suggestions, I'd rather find out what happened to Doggett and Reyes. Apparently there is a new film in the works so we may yet find out. The only other show I can think of that I'm curious about the characters for is Alias? Did Sloane ever dig his way out? What are Sydney and gang up to? But of them all the Firefly reunion is the one I crave the most.
Flag
Kaylee and Simon meet up very regularly in real life, but the chances of getting any children are very slim :-)
Flag
Staff
DAMMIT. Why didn't I think of Kaylee/Simon!? Their kids were probably awesome.
Flag
And if we say that Zoe was pregnant at the end of Serenity, then there's a slightly bossy older "cousin" hanging around the shiny bunch. :D
Flag
A little baby Wash... Awesome!
Flag
And sooooo cute!
Flag
No more Joey thank god
Dawson and Gretchen
Flag
sorry, but *eugh*
Flag
Considering Grimm already gave what Buffy and Spike - or Angel - son would be in the form of Nick Burkhard, I would like to see what happened to the son of Fox Mulder & Dana Scully after he figures out he was given up for adoption.

Flag
There's actually an X-Files comic run right now dealing with them trying to find / protect the kid as various entities are after him.

I haven't been following it that closely... so I don't know if he's appeared on-panel yet.
Flag
Veronica Mars' kickstarter was through the roof, so I was thinking: Is there a way to do a kickstart to make sure there is never any more Dawson or OC?

Those shows sucked big dripping scabby infected hemorrhoids.
Flag
Chuck & Sarah - esp. after the (mainly awful) 5th season ended... Would be good to see esp. if Sarah got her memories back somehow...
Flag
I actually would like to see a Michael Guerin and Maria DeLuca, Roswell. They were the fun part of that show.
Flag
Lol....Kaitlin. These are 5 couples that YOU would want to see in a spinoff. As the above are clearly shows that you loved. Nothing wrong with that but maybe the title should be changed from "We" to "I".

I personally think Olivia Dunham & Peter Bishop would make a better spinoff then Pacey & Joey. But this isn't my article. :-)
Flag
Staff
The idea of Olivia and Peter crossed my mind, but Fringe already had a storyline with their kid, so that idea got chucked out the window.
Flag
Yeah that's true. Plus I don't think a Fringe spinoff could really be a lighthearted comedy. Astrid & Walter (and Gene the cow) spinoff, definitely comedy material. But Peter & Olivia spinoff would have to be a pretty intense, emotionally heavy drama that tugs at your heart strings, just like Peter & Olivias relationship. :-)
Flag
Mika & Pete
Lois & Clark (if that's even possible)
Shaw & John (what a badass kid)
Joan & Sherlock

But in fact I'm not really fin of spin-off of that kind. I'll miss too much the characters of the original show.
Flag
Sabrina and Harvey
Flag
Shaw and John that would be awesome.
Flag
Pete & Mika would have totally awesome kids!
Joan and Sherlock would have genius kids!
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Oh my god yes to Summer and Seth, Maria and Michael, Joey and Pacey, and Logan and Veronica (&3).
I would also include Phoebe and Mike, Luke and Lorelai, Buffy and Angel, Chuck and Sarah, Lois and Clark, Piper and Leo (and Chris and Wyatt and unnamed daughter), Caroline and Mac (from Green Wing), and I would kind of like to see if Isabel and Jesse ever found their way back to each other in Roswell.
Flag
The two on the right. John and Valarie. Jolarie!!!!

DAMN YOU FOX!!!!!!
Flag
Valerie - the lamest female character EVER. Thank you, Fox!
Flag
Have you seen her? She doesn't need to be awesome. It's not like I'm listening when I'm looking at her.
Flag

It was much like this anyway:

Flag
Unfortunately that gif pretty much describes every character on the show.
Flag
That's exactly my point. I don't blame you but they should've made her a robot (a whole line of em) instead of a detective. A sexbot in a bikini that helps John & Dorian solve crimes. That way we would've gotten are money's worth. I suppose she was kinda half robot....
Flag
MIght have been a little too much of a Blade Runner ripoff then since she was supposed to be john's love interest.

I guess we will never know what could have become what. Still no word on anything off our petition.
Flag
To be fair Mirela - they had this whole big Chrome arc set up for her and never got the chance to dig into everything being genetically superior could do.

One more thing they had all beautifully set up we will never see.
Flag
No arc is good when it's attached to a laaaaammmeee actress (which Minka is, I've seen her in other things.) She can't walk and chew gum at the same time let alone deliver lines.
She's pretty good at generating hard-ons though. So there's that.

I guarantee if AH had good female characters it wouldn't have been cancelled. The show was way too "aimed at men, dudes and bro's only" and that, along with - mediocre at best - writing, hurt the numbers.
Flag
@edshrinker Regarding your comment below:
NOPE. NO and NO.

Look it's just my personal opinion. I know that a lot of people enjoyed it but to me, even in the proper episode order (which I have re-watched), the show was just weak. Sure, it had potential but it was way too light on theme and way to heavy on procedural sci-fi mumbo jumbo. When you have a testosterone heavy show like Almost Human, you have to balance it with some themes that are interesting enough for the viewers who aren't tuning in for the buddy-cop humour. I was tuning in for the science fiction. But when there's no plausibility in the science and the fiction isn't compelling, I lose interest. Fringe had the science down from the get go and even though most of that science was fiction, it still felt plausible. There's a biological gas that makes peoples faces melt?? Sure, I buy that! People walk through walls while others transform into giant porcupines? Ok! I buy that too! I buy it because the writers and characters are so good at selling it.

There was far too many instances in AH where the "science" part felt too contrived and characters like Valerie certainly weren't selling anything. Dorian was the comic relief and they were lucky they got an actor who made Dorian a lot more then that. John was your typical action-hero "bro" type and I really wasn't even interested in his story because the character was tissue thin.
It's true that Fringe took longer then 13 episodes to grab me but I found the characters interesting and compelling from the get go. Olivia was initially a little stiff but she never came across as stupid or "damsel in distress" like Valerie. Peter was the stereotype, the sarcastic testosterone relief. But I still found him interesting from the beginning because Joshua Jackson wasn't over-selling the bro element. Walter and Nina were fantastic from the first time they appeared on the screen. There was multi-layered dimensions to all of the leads on Fringe. It just took me a while to get into the story. Plus the writers didn't push the romance angle down our throats. Unlike the John/Valerie thing in Almost Human. Peter and Olivia didn't hook up until season three and their chemistry was portrayed realistically but it never overwhelmed the story. Even when there was the whole Altlivia/Peter/Olivia triangle, it wasn't the sole focus of the story. And for a show that ultimately turned out to be a family drama/love story, they never lost the science fiction element and that element was beautifully balanced with grounded characters and the story was always layered with philosophical themes.

Almost Human had tiny traces of potential but that potential was always glossed over with simplistic tripe or discarded altogether. The characters were way too stereotypical. No layers. And the show did very little to arouse curiosity for their backstories.

So yes Ed, I admit it. I am hard to please when it comes to TV. I will sample everything but I have certain standards. I am a sci-fi fan but that certainly doesn't mean that I immediately latch onto every sci-fi show. No. I don't care what genre the show is, the story has to be good to gain my viewership. I love the science in science fiction and if the science isn't portrayed with some semblance of plausibility, I lose interest. Characters are also very important to me and if the characters aren't real, I'm out. This is why I started to like Continuum very early in its freshman season. Even though the science-fiction part was a little silly, the characters were interesting. It's also why I fell in love with Orphan Black in the pilot. The characters were just so multi-layered and interesting.

You really should watch more shows that are human nature/character studies to see what I'm talking about. I know you have zero interest in Breaking Bad but you really should eventually watch it because it's not just a character study, it's a how-to of television. L O S T was certainly the ultimate character study and I know you loved it. So I know that you are capable of recognising quality vs drivel. Other great shows where the characters are so compelling that they enhance or make the story are Orange is The New Black, Bates Motel, Rectify, Twin Peaks and even Sons of Anarchy. I never in a million years thought that I could be compelled by a drama about a middle aged chemistry teacher turned meth cook or a testosterone heavy drama about a biker gang! Since I'm a woman obviously female heavy shows are more relatable to me. However, that's not a prerequisite since I loved Prisonbreak (and OZ) which had one female character and about 10 male characters. The story was often ludicrous but the characters were fantastic. There was diversity and substance. And when there's good writing, any genre can go from meh to great.

So sure, tease me all you want. Yes I am picky and yes I don't watch TV for the sake of watching TV. I watch it to be immersed in the story, fascinated by the writing and to fall in love with the characters. Almost Human was a show that didn't tick any of those on my list. It was Almost a TV show and it never delved into the Human.
I guess that title was a little meta, so I'll give it that!

More +
Flag
Ouch.

Wow - you are a hoot to have at a funeral. it is DEAD ok? Can't make it any more dead! I loved it and thought there was a ton of unrealized potential. It was only 13 episodes and IT was fucked up by FOX with the order. You know as well as i do some shows take a bit to get their footing (*cough FRINGE *cough)
Flag
I Disagree. I am fabulous
Flag

Flag
Very! ;-)
Flag
Hot.....and that's all you'll ever be. But terrible actress.
Flag
Not teasing you at all Mirela. Personally - I loved FRINGE from the get go. But for some the show took some time to really find its stride. I was simply pointing out all we got was 13 out of order eps (where as FRINGE had what, 20 eps its 1st season?) ...so we essentially got the equivalent of a half season of FRINGE. I think it had tons of room to get better and would have. You sound like you found it nonredeemable. Which is cool - just surprising to me when to comes to JH Wyman.

I gave BB a season and a half. But I gave it more of a chance than you gave Almost Human and Farscape combined - so I think I have a good grasp on whether I liked it or not. Just like GoT - it just didn't click with me. Just like that dude you meet and instantly dislike without really knowing them. Some shows just don't do it for me. Sounds like that happened with you with both the shows I mentioned as well.

And I wouldn't say I know great shows from "drivel" since everyone has different ideas of what great and drivel are. I have read some very ugly names that were put on FRINGE and LOST by "experts" in TV. I don't think they can write professionally and be morons - they just don't "get" shows the same way I do. Or you do.
More +
Flag
Clearly you've never seen "Suits" Rachel out-lames Valarie any day of the week.

Valarie was alright on the show..
Flag
We'll it's a good thing I don't watch it then. :-)
Flag
One bad character does not a bad show make.
And Rachel isn't all that bad IMO
Flag
*well* sorry autocorrect O_o
Flag
LAME...

Flag
OMG I love the Lori post.
Flag
Best article on this site. The amount of thought it took... Thank you.
Flag
yes to all,... these kind of posts are cruel as they make me remember these couples and these great ideas which will never happen,...
Flag
Yay for Veronica and Logan.
Also, Brenda and Dylan!
Flag
I know I may be alone on this but I would watch One tree Hill with James Lucas Scott as the star. Or... we could take it further along the line and all those kids are in high school and Jamie is coach/writer/nba player/musician all in one. There could also be the twist of Sawyer Scott coming back from her travels with her folks. I'm not saying it would be the best show but boy it would be fun to see the ridiculous kidnapping teenangsty basketball music filled but not a musical show again.
Flag
Love One Tree Hill and always will but the series finale kind of tied up everything. They couldn't really do a flashforward series because the finale showed that they all stayed in Tree Hill throughout Jamie's high school years and I doubt they could get Sophia, James, Joy and Austin to come back for another series.
Flag
Aeryn Sun and John Crichton(I need more Farscape in my life)
Chuck and Sarah
Richard and Kahlan(would love to see a seeker series more closely based on the books Got style) :)
Flag
Will a movie sequel suffice? ;)
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-04/22/farscape-creator-confirms-movie-sequel
Flag
There was also a comic line that continued their story, as well as covering what's up with their kid. Spoiler alert: he's special :-)
Flag
I`ve read some promising spoilers about the movie, and hopefully some of the original characters will be in it as well. I found the comics not too long ago and I am so ready for more farscape fun :)
Flag
I don't know why, but I've got a feeling I'd watch the shit out of that Veronica Mars spin-off. Just reading that quick blurb put a smile on my face.
Flag
And Nikita and Michael... Having baby spies!! ;-)
Flag
Wouldn't they be beautiful ass kicking babies.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Buffy and Angel of course!!!!!!
Flag
Or Buffy and Spike!!!
Flag
Noooooooooo!!!!!!
It's so funny that after all these years the debate remains the same!lol
Flag
I was just saying that to tease you :D!
As a couple I understood them, she was lost, depressed and alone. He was... Spike! But I cannot imagine them as parents together!!!
Flag
totally agree!! Or them as parents could be a good sitcom maybe... lo
Flag
Kaylie and doctor what's-'is-name from Firefly.

Flag
Simon Tam
Flag
Monica and Chandler

Flag
Woody and Kelly
Flag
Urkle and Laura!!!!!
Flag
we gotta get a kickstarter going
Flag
Fry and Leela.
Flag
Staff
This idea was actually thrown around a bit.
Flag
No to all of these, except more Fringe.

8O
Flag
I think I love you. Will you marry me???
Flag
I am in need of an excellent marriage partner. =)
Flag
I have not thought about Roswell in years! Thank you for that.
Flag
aww... how I miss Pacey's Pond... ;)
Flag
TONY & ZIVA!!!!!!!!!!! that'd be such a dream-come-true-show for so many tiva fans!
Flag
Does the world really need another Joanie Loves Chachi type show?
Flag
Yes,only this time with 100% fewer Scott Baios.
Flag
Remington Steele and Laura Holt children.
McGyver children
Tabitha Stevens, from Bewitched, children (still enjoying Samantha and Endora presence)
Flag
Any Remington Steele fan is a friend of mine.
Flag
I absolutely loved it!
Flag
There was a show where Tabitha was a teenager/young adult.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabitha_(TV_series)
Flag
Thank you! I never heard of that and what I've read now made me cringe.
Flag
While the idea of a couple i love getting a spin off is cool, the idea of it being about their children isn't.

I'm curious to see how the boy meets world spin off does. Those old enough to have been fans of the original are now adults. I liked the original however, I have no desire to watch the spin off because it will pretty much be a preteen show. Because it's a preteen show while also a spin off of a show that has long been gone, I'm wondering how many of the original fans and how many new audience members will actually watch.
Flag
Staff
Oddly enough, in speaking with people who grew up with Boy Meets World, several of them indicated they were VERY excited to watch Girl Meets World. I mean, people ages 25-35 talking about watching a Disney show? I was very apprehensive when the series was first announced, because BMW is very near to my heart and I was concerned this spin-off would taint it. I'm still concerned about that. On one level, I am very interested in seeing how well it does and whether it performs outside of Disney's target demographic, but it's definitely a rare situation the show finds itself in.
Flag
I am sure last time I checked,
ABC Network, ABC Family and Disney Channel, are both own by Disney Target... So, how can you say Girl Meets Worlds, is outside of Disney target view?
Flag
You missed the point. To fit the channel it's running on, the show has to be targeted to the demographic that channel is targeting. But... it may find a significant number of viewers from people outside the target demographic (i.e., older BMW fans tuning in to see how things turned out for the characters they liked 20 years ago, except for one. Surely Mr. Feeney has gone on to that great schoolyard of the sky by now.
Flag
Well, seeing the same theme and sylte Girl Meets World is now given.... It doesn't matter what channel it's on with age group from old and new... Because Girl Meets World is more based on the fact, of Boy Meets World's first Season started out...

So, demographic will still be as same if it is on ABC Network and ABC Family, being a preteen show based into middle school... Well, nobobly is really yet see Cory & Topanga become grandparents, passing the mark like Boy Meets World did after middle school...
Flag
The actor hasn't...
Flag
Chuck and Sarah Bartowski.
Flag
I stopped watching Dawson's Creek regularly in the 3rd season, so I never bought into Pacey and Joey. I found the betrayal pretty disgusting and didn't really want to see either character after that, much less together.
Flag
I always liked Pacey and Andie better...
Flag
I wached Dawson's Creek regulary from 3rd season because of Joey and Pacey :D
Flag
LUKE AND LORELAI --GIRLMORE GIRLS
Flag
YES. AHHHHH. God, I love Gilmore Girls so much. Maybe they'll have their Sid & Nancy / Leopold & Lobe twins, haha.
Flag
I would watch the Ponds. It would be like a noir version of Sarah Jane adventures. :)
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members