Boy Meets World

Cutting the Cord

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 08, 1999 on ABC

• perfect

What I liked: When Shawn sees Angela and her date at the restaurant, he repeatedly points out the name of his date, and the fact she is his date, Cory and Topanga singing "War", and Cory saying "This is all a joke to you isn't it?", Eric cheering up Alan by saying how good a father he is, "Every day you live, every breath, is one step closer to death", amongst other things.

Good episode. Not one of their best, or funniest, but it did have two good plots and some nice humor when they felt they needed it. A+ episode, definitely
  • Great!

Shawn and Angela start to date other people. Alan is going through his mid-life crisis. Eric helps out with Amy and her baby classes. Shawn has a hard time seeing Angela with another guy. Cory and Topanga promise to not butt in.

This was a funny episode and I enjoyed it! I loved it when Cory and Topanga were singing at the end! Eric was also funny when he was reading the pregnancy book to Rachel and Jack and when he was in the birthing class. This was a wonderful episode and it gets a 10 out of 10 from me!