Boy Meets World

Danger Boy

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 03, 1995 on ABC

• See just how predictable Cory and Feeny are.

I must say, that "Danger Boy" from "Boy Meets World" is by far my favorite episode of the show.

In the episode, Cory and Mr. Feeny want to prove to Eric, Shawn and Mr. Turner that they aren't predcitable and think that riding the most dangerous roller coaster in a Philadelphia theme park to prove how dangerous they are.

I love how when Cory and Feeny write their respective letters to Eric and Mr. Turner to have them go to the park to have those two talk them out of riding the roller coaster. However, when Eric and Turner get there, they're a tad bit late to stop them from riding the ride, and the roller coaster car takes off not too long after they get there, meaning Cory and Feeny went for the ride of their lives. However, what I love the most about that scene, was when the roller coaster car came back, and during the course of the ride, they trick Eric and Mr. Turner into going on the ride as payback.

In all, this was one great episode that had me laughing for the entire half hour.
ABCFAM