Boy Meets World

Danger Boy

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 03, 1995 on ABC

• Cory finds out that he is \"As dangerous as lime Jell-O\" when Erics girlfriend rather Shawn be her younger cousins date than Cory. He tries to prove himself \"dangerous\" by going on the \"most dangerous\" roller coaster in Philidelphia, with Mr. Feeny.

This was always one of my favorite episodes. I feel that the episode really developed the character of Cory, as the nice sensative guy... even if he doesn\'t want to be. This is one of the first episode that shows how easy it was for Shawn to get a date than Cory...and maybe hints that Topanga is truely the one for him. The episode also show the bond between Mr. Feeny and Cory, those of you who are strong watchers of \"Boy Meets World\" now that Cory and Mr. Feeny didn\'t get along that well, until around the second season, I believe this is the episode in which they start to bond. As well, as this being one of the most hilarious episodes of the season, I enjoyed the guest stars as well. I, being a big fan of \"American Beauty\" was suprised to learn that Mena Suvari played Laura. I hope you enjoy this episode, I know it\'s one of my favorites!