Boy Meets World

First Girlfriends Club

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 13, 1998 on ABC

• perfect

topanga reads the letter lauren wrote. what will happen to their relationship?

eric and jack are dreading a valentine's day alone, with no dates.

shawn is kidnapped by 3 of his ex-girlfriends, who put him on trial, deeming that he does not really care about girls, and instead just acts like he does to get what he wants.

good episode, had some funny parts and a sad ending, with topanga not showing up to meet cory. an overall exciting episode that made me want to see what would happen next, and as such, the episode gets an A+ from me as a grade
  • Great!

Topanga reads the letter from Lauren and finds out that they kissed and that Cory lied to her. Three of Shawn's ex-girlfriends, Libby, Dana and Jennifer plot to help Angela by trapping Shawn on Valentine's Day. They put him on trial and accuse of him of breaking promises and such. Topanga is angry at Cory. Eric and Jack want Valentine dates.

This was a great episode! I don't like how Topanga is mad at Cory. It was cool seeing Dana, Jennifer and Libby again! I'm glad that Shawn and Angela understood each other. This episode gets a 10 out of 10!
  • I thought that Topanga is going to read a letter from Cory's letter that Lauren give to him.....

I was shocked that Topanga didn't read yet. Angela took a letter then she read it. And Angela said you should not read this one to Topanga. Finally, Topanga took a letter. Then she read it. She is getting mad because Cory lies to her and Cory kissing with other girl without tells Topanga about that. I can’t' believe that Shawn has many ex-girlfriends. That’s pretty harsh when 3 girls block Shawn that mean he can’t go on a date with Angela. This episode kind of make me sad because Topanga doesn't want take Cory back.
  • Its valentines day and 3 of Shawn's former girlfriends try to protect Angela by making sure Shawn doesn't hurt her like he hurt them. How do they do it? They handcuff to posts in a boathouse.

Oh man, the storyline with Shawn was side splitting funny. The Cory and Topanga one was...well, I guess they had to insert it to make the rest of the episodes work.

And Eric...well, we can always count on him for a good joke now can't we. My favorite was:

Jack: "Wait a minute, he's handcuffed"
    Eric: "That little devil!"

And at the end...when they all walk out of the boathouse and Eric walks back to get a set of handcuffs, just classic.

I remember those girls too, Jennifer was part of a really funny episode back in like season 4 and Dana was part of a few episodes back in like season 3. I think I vaguely remember Libby, but I'm not sure when she made her first appearance.

ABCFAM