Boy Meets World

For Love and Apartments

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 01, 1999 on ABC

• perfect

What I liked: the sad ending to the episode where Cory admits he thinks it really is 'over', Eric and Jack getting their butts kicked, Eric laughing and falling out of his chair because he noticed people laughing and thought they were laughing at Jack, Eric's "Oh, let's get the Hell out of here" after the short discussion on who the 'cute' back street boy was, the revelation that Jed is now in love with a woman named Marie (this was a sad moment and that is why I liked it).

Good episode. The sub plot was more comic relief whereas the main plot furthered character development and had some sad scenes. A+ episode

A way better installment than the season premiere, and in ways this episode was very under appreciated. This was a very dramatic episode and at least Cory showed some emotion after his breakup with Topanga. The idea of Shawn & Cory going to Pittsburg to try to get Topanga's parents back together sounded ridiculous but it really worked here, and we got some very real, emotional scenes. I'm also really starting to enjoy this season arc with Topanga dealing with her parents splitting up and how it affects her relationships with others, in the last episode, I wasn't really buying it, but this episode showed me that this is what really happens to teenagers or to any person, young or old, divorce affects everyone involved.

Marcia Cross did a very good job even though I preferred Annette O' Toole from the season 6 finale, Marcia Cross did a great job as her "understudy." This episode was also very eventful with Cory finding out that Jebediah had a mistress, and not telling Topanga.

On the humorous side of things, the wrestling match was ridiculous but it managed to be wildly entertaining and not to mention funny. Just a great installment of Boy Meets World all around, don't miss this one.
  • eric and jack against topanga angela and rachel for battle of the apartments

Eric and jack wrestle topanga angela rachel for the apartment the boys lose and have to live in the girls old apartment with hello kitty everywhere and posters of the backstreetboys. Mick Foley guest stars in this episode as a referree when the girls wrestle the boys for the apartment.
  • Great episode!

Cory and Shawn go to Pittsburgh to put Topanga's parents back together. They fail and learn that Jedidiah fell in love with someone else. Cory tells Topanga about how he failed, but not about Jedidiah. Eric and Jack stand up to Rachel, Angela, and Topanga for their apartment. They wrestle and the girls win! They have to stay in Topanga and Angela's old dorm room.

This was a great episode! It was sad though. I can't believe that Topanga's parents are actually splitting up and that her father found another woman. I hated Mankind for some reason. I liked when Eric was laughing at Jack! This episode gets a 10!