Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

BMW Reunion

TeemerDJ

[1]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 12

So, I know this has probably been discussed countless times, but it has been 11 years, since BMW ended, I feel that we should get some sort of reunion for this amazing, quite EPIC show.

I feel that all of the cast members...well most of them, would have no problem in returning.

BMW is one of those shows, that DESERVES a reunion. Agree or Disagree?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVdude3895

[2]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 14

I would agree

efwa4life

[3]Sep 8, 2010
    • level: 5
    I agree. I already have one written I just can't get anybody in the business to read it.

pamhalpert

[4]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 14

I agree. I saw Topanga at Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky Ohio about 4 years ago. She was walking around with 2 huge guys. At first I thought they were bodyguards, but they looked like 2 Abercrombie Models.

IndianaMom

[5]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 54
    There's a good chance some of the cast members will make the talk show circuit when the season 4 DVD is released in December. As for a reunion show, I don't think it will happen. BMW just wasn't that popular.

SillySophie

[6]Sep 29, 2010
    • level: 9
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    I feel that all of the cast members...well most of them, would have no problem in returning.
    I don't know if this is true. I think a lot of the cast has stepped away from acting. Will Friedle only does voice work now. Betsy Randle stopped acting to raise her kids. Isn't Ben Savage in politics now? The only main cast member who seems to have been acting consistently since Boy Meets World is William Russ.

Canogaparkcindy

[7]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 49
    SillySophie wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    I don't know if this is true. I think a lot of the cast has stepped away from acting. Will Friedle only does voice work now. Betsy Randle stopped acting to raise her kids. Isn't Ben Savage in politics now? The only main cast member who seems to have been acting consistently since Boy Meets World is William Russ.
    Actually Danielle Fishel who played Topanga is currently a talk show host on a talk show called "The Dish" on The Style Network. Ben Savage was on Chuck and Without A Trace as a guest star in 2008. He will star in a movie called Doesn't Texas Ever End, which is in production. Rider Strong has been consistent with multiple film roles. Both Morgans have stepped away from acting, and you're right about Will Friedle now just doing voice roles.

SillySophie

[8]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 9
    On a shallow note, William Daniels is now 83 and Trina McGee is 41. I have no idea what they look like currently, but I wouldn't want to see a frail Feeny or an Angela who looked like she should be dating Alan.

Canogaparkcindy

[9]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 49
    SillySophie wrote:
    On a shallow note, William Daniels is now 83 and Trina McGee is 41. I have no idea what they look like currently, but I wouldn't want to see a frail Feeny or an Angela who looked like she should be dating Alan.
    Hahaha wow I had no idea that Trina McGee was 41, wow.

KrissyWilson

[10]Oct 3, 2010
    • level: 1

Me too love the show

LKPRINCESS

[11]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 4
    I agree I love that show

IndianaMom

[12]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 54
    I just found the following from Rider Strong, who has a film debuting at the Tribeca Film Festival

The last paragraph of this article reads:

Before the night ended, we spied the opportunity to fulfill or crush the dreams of 20-somethings around the world. We cornered Rider Strong, who's premiering a short film, and asked him about the possibility of a "Boy Meets World" reunion. "I don't think it will happen," he said. "Will Friedle's out and it's time for me to grow up. I don't want to be known as Shawn Hunter for the rest of my life." Fair point, though perhaps a disappointing one for those who lived for TGIF.

rowdypiper232

[13]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 2

As a whole, none of the cast amounted to much once the series ended. I can almost see why Will Friedle wouldn't want to be a part of it. When the series began, Cory looked up to him, and at the series' end, Cory almost looked down on him. But for Rider to say it's time to grow up- he's been off the show for 11 years and accomplished nothing. Let's contact ABC and get the ball rolling!

Mitsarugii

[14]Nov 28, 2011
    • level: 6
    I'd love to see a reunion of this show. I grew up with it. I've been watching all the seasons on DVD. I really miss shows like these.

It'd just be interesting to see how they all ended up with their lives and what not. I agree, a reunion would be awesome and I hope it happens.

That being said, I won't hold my breath for it. They ended the show pretty great.

But who woulnd't want more BMW? ;D I think Will Friedle would come back for a reunion if the rest of them came back, or I hope he would.

Noteldnep

[15]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 16
    I was hoping last year they would have done a reunion seeing as 2010 marked 10 years since BMW went off the air, but also seeing as they did not do it for then I would be surprised if there were a reunion.

I think we BMW fans will just have to remember the memories from the show, or rewatch our DVD sets (if you own all 7 seasons).