TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

Did anyone else find this strange?

DragonRider1993

[1]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 8

In the epsiode "Wake Up, Young Corey" (or something like that) when they were all in Mr. Turner's class they were talking about "love sex adn slander" and the trio were in there usual places as always. Topenga, then Corey, then Sean. Did anyone find it unusual that, along with Corey and Sean, Topenga was sleeping through the class, too? I found that VERY out of character.

Also, how come in that episode she was in there English class, but a few episode before that (when Mr. Turner siad if they read the book Grapes of Wrath there owuld be no test, Feeny made him give a test, Corey and Sean walked out) she wasn't in there class? I mean it's still English with Mr. Turner in both episode, and they are only a few episodes, if ANY in between so I knwo for a fact a year did not go by.

Edited on 08/24/2007 11:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pillowpc2001

[2]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 5

DragonRider1993 wrote:
    In the epsiode "Wake Up, Young Corey" (or something like that) when they were all in Mr. Turner's class they were talking about "love sex adn slander" and the trio were in there usual places as always. Topenga, then Corey, then Sean. Did anyone find it unusual that, along with Corey and Sean, Topenga was sleeping through the class, too? I found that VERY out of character.

I was thinking that too...

:
    Also, how come in that episode she was in there English class, but a few episode before that (when Mr. Turner siad if they read the book Grapes of Wrath there owuld be no test, Feeny made him give a test, Corey and Sean walked out) she wasn't in there class? I mean it's still English with Mr. Turner in both episode, and they are only a few episodes, if ANY in between so I knwo for a fact a year did not go by.

This was probably because it would be out-of-character for Topanga to be involved in protesting a test...

clockworx23

[3]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 17
    For your second question it couldve been that she was just out sick that day so her being absent meant she wouldnt have been at the protest.