Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

Returning to ABC FAMILY on APRIL 12TH, 2010

downbeat423

[1]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 6

Think I'm joking?! Well I'm not. MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW OF ALL TIME RETURNS TO TV AFTER A 3-YEAR HIATUS ON APRIL 12TH, 2010 on ABC FAMILY at 7AM on weekdays!

Set your DVR's. Watch when you're getting ready for work and/or school. Don't let bad ratings knock this tv gem off airwaves again! If it does well enough, maybe we'll see a better timeslot in the early afternoon or evenings at 6 or 7pm (est).

In other amazing Boy Meets World news, Season 4 is FINALLY coming to DVD in the fall! LIONSGATE now has the rights to Boy Meets World, and now everything is coming around!

SOURCE

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IndianaMom

[2]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 54
    Fantastic news! Thanks for being on top of this, downbeat. I don't usually watch TV in the morning, but I may have to start. I hope the DVD thing doesn't fall through. This is a very thin thread on which they are hanging the story. I would love to see it happen.

downbeat423 wrote:

Think I'm joking?! Well I'm not. MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW OF ALL TIME RETURNS TO TV AFTER A 3-YEAR HIATUS ON APRIL 12TH, 2010 on ABC FAMILY at 7AM on weekdays!

Set your DVR's. Watch when you're getting ready for work and/or school. Don't let bad ratings knock this tv gem off airwaves again! If it does well enough, maybe we'll see a better timeslot in the early afternoon or evenings at 6 or 7pm (est).

In other amazing Boy Meets World news, Season 4 is FINALLY coming to DVD in the fall! LIONSGATE now has the rights to Boy Meets World, and now everything is coming around!

SOURCE

futuramarama

[3]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 37
    OH. MY. GOD!!!

this is great news! The time sucks a little but i can watch before i go to school! WOO HOO!!

and the s4 info. was announced a month or so ago, but that's also GREAT news!!!

TvFreak7

[5]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 26
    I found out this morning when after 7 i was looking at my guide and i saw Boy Meets World. and went. What? is that an error? and had to turn it on to be sure. Great News!

AngelaPace

[6]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 1
    [QUOTE="downbeat423"]

SOURCE

[/QUOTEI'm so excited that they brought it back! This is my favorite show. I'm glad to see that their are a lot of other hard-core fans out there who still love this show. Funny enough I found out by accident. I was doing my regular search on my satellite for "Boy meets world" to see if some channel had put this awesome show on its line-up and finally it came up. Don't ever let someone tell you your dreams can't come true lol! I'm so silly

jkashuba

[7]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 7

[QUOTE="AngelaPace"]

downbeat423 wrote:

SOURCE

[/QUOTEI'm so excited that they brought it back! This is my favorite show. I'm glad to see that their are a lot of other hard-core fans out there who still love this show. Funny enough I found out by accident. I was doing my regular search on my satellite for "Boy meets world" to see if some channel had put this awesome show on its line-up and finally it came up. Don't ever let someone tell you your dreams can't come true lol! I'm so silly

Great I can start recording these again w/ my capture card although according to TVShowsonDVD Lionsgate release season 4 this fall ^.^ so I guess their may not be any need too

Edited on 04/18/2010 11:27pm

-Cybrus-

[8]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 10
    I am so glad that this series returned to TV. I found it by accident. I was looking at the guide to see what "Grounded For Life" episode was airing that day and saw BMW airing at that time. I missed most of the first season, as I came in about halfway through "Risky Business". I've been watching every episode since then. I don't really mind missing most of Season 1, since it ranks low on my "Season favorites" list, but I wish I would have caught "Cory's Alternative Friends". Season 2 starts Monday, so I'm really looking forward to that. Hope they play all 7 seasons before they even think about taking it back off the air. (crosses fingers)

futuramarama

[9]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 37
    i can only watch one a day {i leave for school when the one at 7 is done}, and i skipped most of s1, as I will probably do with s3, as I have seen1 and 3 more than the others

AngelaPace

[10]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 1
    Oh Cybrus, I really hope you're wrong about them taking it off the air. I hadn't even thought of that happening 'til you mentioned it. Let's hope it doesn't, right? I guess I'm the eternal optimist always looking on the bright side. No more negative replies just positive ones; what do y'all say?!

Pablo_808

[11]Jun 13, 2010
    • level: 14
    The HD ABC Family channel where I live airs it three hours earlier than the regular ABCF, so I basically get my alarm set up for 4 a.m. since I usually leave for school half-way through the first episode. Now that school is over, I can finally get more rest. BMW is just about the only show I'll get up in the middle of the night just to watch.

rgn87

[12]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 8
    O h man i had no idea, now I finally have a reason to get up early, BMW is back, they are in later year episodes, but any episode is fine by me

chris91

[13]Jun 17, 2010
    • level: 8

I've been DVRing the show and watching it when I eat breakfast after it's done recording. Just saw Lionsgate is re-releasing the first 3 seasons on September 7th!! Can't wait! I'm not missing out on the DVDs this time.

rowdypiper232

[14]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 2

I pray they never take it off air again