We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

THE SECOND Questions & Comments Thread...POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE - F.A.Q

talielle

[281]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 4

I haven't been here in a while!!

Anyways, i was wondering... Does anyone know the name of the episode: ( been bugging me for sooo long! I saw it once like 2 yrs ago and i want to watch it again! lol)

it was when cory and topanga broke up, and in this episode they get back together, but they pretend that they're broken up because they didn't tell shawn first. they feel bad because he was trying his best to get them back together. then they tell shawn that they need him and he tries to help, but it doesn't go to well... and thats all i remember.

If anyone knows the name of that episode and could tell me - it would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, btw, BMW no longer shows in Canada at all!! they stopped playing it at 2am once summer ended!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

talielle

[283]Sep 26, 2008
    kyfm wrote:
    um rider strong does have a myspace and its really him cuz he has images from a new movie of his. i like watching the eps in production order but im wondering which one is really ep 54 and ep 57 (in production order, not aired order)

"City Slackers"
    "The Pink Flamingo Kid"

i also have found danielle fishel on myspace

and ben savage theres a pic of him and some friends

and abc family did show the x-mas eps during their 25 days of x-mas

could you please send me the links of their myspaces??? (danielle, and ben)
    that would be awsome

IndianaMom

[284]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 54
    kyfm wrote:
    o whenever i reply or start a thread everyone seems to stop posting on it. why. there was a thread i started cuz danielle fishel revealed how she got her name. she grew in topanga canyon in san berinando im from cali the producers were thinking of a name for her and it was a hang out for hippies back in the 60s,70s

I don't know about anybody else, but I didn't reply because you didn't tell me anything new. It's pretty common knowledge among BMW fans.

IndianaMom

[285]Sep 26, 2008
    talielle wrote:

I haven't been here in a while!!

Anyways, i was wondering... Does anyone know the name of the episode: ( been bugging me for sooo long! I saw it once like 2 yrs ago and i want to watch it again! lol)

it was when cory and topanga broke up, and in this episode they get back together, but they pretend that they're broken up because they didn't tell shawn first. they feel bad because he was trying his best to get them back together. then they tell shawn that they need him and he tries to help, but it doesn't go to well... and thats all i remember.

If anyone knows the name of that episode and could tell me - it would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, btw, BMW no longer shows in Canada at all!! they stopped playing it at 2am once summer ended!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's Honesty Night from season 5. I was sorry to hear that they stopped airing the show in Canada. I had convinced a friend to try it and he was really enjoying it, and they they took it off.
    Edited on 09/26/2008 6:54pm

biggestlostfan

[286]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    i know! i was so sad, they stopped it on labor day weekend, i was on vacation, and i came back and they replaced it by lizzie mcguire like whose going to watch that at 2AM? lol... im hoping they will bring it back, sometimes they change the line up around... b4 BMW they had phil of the future, but then they changed it to smart guy, and know phil is back... so cross your fingers!

dopey716

[287]Sep 30, 2008
    • level: 1

Di anyone else ever notice...

I was watching a few episodes the other day, and in the background durring a couple of different shows, was hugsy, Joeys bedtime panguin pal from Friends!!!!

IndianaMom

[288]Oct 20, 2008
    Anthony Tyler Quinn (Mr. Turner) was on Cold Case last night, in an episode called "Roller Girl." My husband said he looked familiar, and I thought "He looks kind of like Anythony Tyler Quinn," but I didn't think it was him. He played the girls old friend as an adult.

biggestlostfan

[289]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    IndianaMom wrote:
    Anthony Tyler Quinn (Mr. Turner) was on Cold Case last night, in an episode called "Roller Girl." My husband said he looked familiar, and I thought "He looks kind of like Anythony Tyler Quinn," but I didn't think it was him. He played the girls old friend as an adult.

oh thats pretty cool i wish i would have known before, oh well, im sure it was great to see him on tv again

im usually off and on with cold case, maybe one day i will be lucky and they will show it again

goldenagenick24

[290]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 17
    Do you think that there could have been a spinoff?

tvfanatic91

[291]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 44
    I haven't checked on BMW for a while here and on tv and I was home today and realized BMW isn't on ABC family anymore. Man that bites! This is probably old news but...

heroesboy08

[292]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    Besides "Boy Meets World," what other TV shows take place in Philadelphia?

Mattevt

[293]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 41
    heroesboy08 wrote:
    Besides "Boy Meets World," what other TV shows take place in Philadelphia?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tv+shows+set+in+philadelphia

IndianaMom

[294]Apr 1, 2009
    Cool feature, Matt. I had no idea there were so many shows set in Philly. It's funny that Brotherly Love was set there too. Two of Matthew Lawrence's shows.

Lenny_Man

[295]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    Hey Everyone,
    New to the forum. I have tired the search function but not quite sure how it works. I was just wondering if BMW is available on DVD. I can only find Seasons 1 - 3 on Amazing and they are way overpriced. Has there been any news about releasing the other seasons etc.? This was my favorite show growing up, wish I could get it some way.
    Thanks.

IndianaMom

[296]Oct 3, 2009
    Lenny_Man wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    New to the forum. I have tired the search function but not quite sure how it works. I was just wondering if BMW is available on DVD. I can only find Seasons 1 - 3 on Amazing and they are way overpriced. Has there been any news about releasing the other seasons etc.? This was my favorite show growing up, wish I could get it some way.
    Thanks.

You know as much as we do. Disney/Buena Vista only released seasons 1-3. It seems they didn't make enough money to justify releasing any more seasons. Some time ago we heard that another company had picked up the right to the show. That renewed our hope that the rest of the seasons would be released on DVD, but there had been no news since then. From what I can see, the DVDs are still high priced because they are still in demand. If only the new owners would see that.
    Edited on 10/03/2009 7:19pm

Jabba50

[297]Dec 6, 2010

Hi everybody! I haven't posted on here in years, so it's good to be back!

There's something that I've noticed about Feeny: Whenever he give advice to other characters, he always seems reluctant to do so. It's almost like Cory, Eric, etc. have to force it out of him, which is an interesting part of the character. He's almost like the anti-Wilson (from Home Improvement) because Wilson was always like, "What's on your mind, neighbor?" before he even knew the problem.