Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

THE SECOND Questions & Comments Thread...POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE - F.A.Q

IndianaMom

[181]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 54
    seashellpoet wrote:
    I first posted this in the Cory Topanga virginity thread, but I realize that it probably belongs here ... if any of the BMW experts could weigh in, I have a question about Angela and Shawn and their status later in the series.

In "The Truth About Honesty" S&A try to have no-strings-attached-sex, but they end up not going through with it, right? But in S7 doesn't Cory call them sluts, or living in sin, or somesuch? Do those two get together when Shawn moves into the apt? Or do you think they waited and the living in sin comment was just because they were living together but not married?

They don't say for sure, but I think we can assume that Shawn & Angela have a sexual relationship when they are living together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IndianaMom

[182]Oct 24, 2006
    MusicLover44 wrote:
    What is the episode where Eric is following Topanga everywhere hiding in couch cushions and in paintings and why is he doing it?

That's Angela's Men. Eric is trying to get back at Topanga because she beat him up in the previous episode, "For Love and Apartments." Of course, Angela and Rachel also had a hand in beating him up (but not as much as Topanga), so maybe it was also a little bit for Cory, since Topanga was breaking his heart.

fullhouse346

[183]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 15
    uh i think thats either show me the love, for love and apartments, or you light up my union??

seashellpoet

[184]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 6
    IndianaMom wrote:

They don't say for sure, but I think we can assume that Shawn & Angela have a sexual relationship when they are living together.

Thanks, IndianaMom. I kind of thought so but I wasn't sure if they ever came out and said it.

MisterMatthews

[185]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    MusicLover44 wrote:
    What is the episode where Eric is following Topanga everywhere hiding in couch cushions and in paintings and why is he doing it?

'Angela's men' (season 7, episode 3)

MusicLover44

[186]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 7

Thanks!

seashellpoet

[187]Oct 26, 2006
    Quick question for those of you following the current rotation: Did the air "Career Day" yesterday or the day before? I have been trying to record them all in sequence but when I checked my dvr I only saw "Thrilla in Philla". I know sometimes the don't show them all but I wanted to double check. Thanks all.

rgn87

[188]Nov 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    How can i post a blog on this episode site. it says it has been locked.

IndianaMom

[189]Nov 4, 2006
    I'm not sure I follow you. The episodes don't have blogs, but you can write a review. There is a blog for BMW HERE. You can reach it from the summary page. Are you thinking of something else besides what I've mentioned?

fullhouse346

[190]Nov 4, 2006
    Do you mean a blog in your profile??

blue4t

[191]Nov 10, 2006

One of you posters, I think it was IndianaMom (but I could be wrong), wanted to know when Eric first made the "Mr. Feeny" call.  Well, in the episode that aired today "Singled Out", Eric walked outside and for the first time Mr. Feeny was not gardening.  He was confused, because Mr. Feeny is neither at school or in his garden, so he calls out "Mr. Feeny!" instead of knocking on his door like a normal person.  He wanted to ask Mr. Feeny the names of some more prestigous colleges besides Harvard, so he could pretend to be attending one on the MTV show Singled Out.

Eric: Mr. Feeny, I have to talk to you.  How could you not be here?  Mr. Feeny!  Mr. Feeny!
    Mr. Feeny: Mr. Matthews, what can I do for you?
    Eric: I got a problem.  You're not out here gardening.  You're not in school.  You're not gardening.  What are you doing?
    Mr. Feeny: I'm sorry.  I'm here now.

Edited on 11/10/2006 10:24am

IndianaMom

[192]Nov 10, 2006
    blue4t wrote:
    The first time he calls for Feeny, outside Feeny's house is after he makes an 1100 something on his SATs and wants to start looking at colleges. This is not the Feeny call, though.

I'll quote you to yourself, blue4t (post #151). I think we established way back then that THAT wasn't the Feeny call. It starts sometime after that. BTW, our fearless editor, Gilmoreism, asked the original question.
    Edited on 11/10/2006 11:25am

blue4t

[193]Nov 10, 2006

That wasn't the exact Feeny call, but it is the first time he stood outside Feeny's house calling to him, which is what was asked about. The SAT episode hasn't happened, yet. Eric goes through the SATs twice and the second time is when he's actually interested in going to college.

This establishes why Eric would call out to Mr. Feeny instead of just knocking on his door.  Eric comes outside expecting to see Mr. Feeny in his garden like he usually is and when finding that he's not, he's confused.  In his confusion, he just calls out "Mr. Feeny" and when Mr. Feeny comes outside and isn't upset like he shows to be in later episodes, I see that it could give Eric the notion that it is OK to just call out to Mr. Feeny whenever he needs him instead of knocking on the door or just saying "Hey" or "Mr. Feeny" in a normal voice.

Edited on 11/10/2006 1:00pm

seashellpoet

[194]Nov 14, 2006
    I'm confused by the title "B&B's B'n B". This is probably really obvious but I don't get it. A B&B is a Bed and Breakfast hotel, right? But what does the B'n B stand for?

fullhouse346

[195]Nov 14, 2006
    Seashellpoet, that's a good question. I don't know if this is the answer, but it MAY be. The other day, when I was browsing that episode's page here on tv.com, I observed that the 2 writers of that episode were people with the last names Busgang and Blutman. Writer's trick? I say maybe.

seashellpoet

[196]Nov 14, 2006
    fullhouse346 wrote:
    Seashellpoet, that's a good question. I don't know if this is the answer, but it MAY be. The other day, when I was browsing that episode's page here on tv.com, I observed that the 2 writers of that episode were people with the last names Busgang and Blutman. Writer's trick? I say maybe.

Thanks, fullhouse346. That's pretty funny and also kind of cool if it's true. Those writers, guess they really had fun with this show. Even if it's not true, your answer is better than anything I came up with

fullhouse346

[197]Nov 14, 2006
    No problem, and yeah, that's pretty cool if the writers did that BTW, you can call me fullhouse LOL everybody (well mostly) on here does

seashellpoet

[198]Nov 14, 2006
    Will do, fullhouse

IndianaMom

[199]Nov 15, 2006
    fullhouse346 wrote:

That's brilliant, fullhouse. I've always wondered that, too. You'd think it would be C n S's B n B. I bet you're right.

fullhouse346

[200]Nov 15, 2006
    Maybe That's the only reason I can think of.