Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

what grades were skipped?

ladyluck102791

[1]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 4

If they were able to do 6-1th grades and 2 years of college obviously they skipped some years? Which ones were they?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 63
    ladyluck102791 wrote:

If they were able to do 6-12th grades and 2 years of college obviously they skipped some years? Which ones were they?

Season two jumped from 6th grade to freshman year of high school (i.e. 9th grade), and I thought the later seasons took place at a community college, not a four-year school.

algetrig91

[3]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 34
    HelloStuart wrote:
    ladyluck102791 wrote:

If they were able to do 6-12th grades and 2 years of college obviously they skipped some years? Which ones were they?

Season two jumped from 6th grade to freshman year of high school (i.e. 9th grade), and I thought the later seasons took place at a community college, not a four-year school.

I don't think it was a community college. It seemed to have everything that normal universities would have.

IndianaMom

[4]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 54
    I got the feeling that John Adams was a combination Jr/Sr high school. Either way, they either skipped or combined some years. It's not obvious which ones. I remember a long time ago somebody posted their theory, but it was just a guess.

IndianaMom

[5]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 54
    HERE is the thread where we discussed this issue back in 2006.

Lucas94

[6]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 1
    Actually it's pretty simple.
    Season 1: 6th grade.
    Season 2: 7-8th grade. Season 3: 9-10th grade. Cory fell in love with Topanga threw out the years, not over the summer. And Eric was in 10th grade when Cory got in high school and graduated in the end of this season, and he said a couple of times he was three years older then Cory in the last episode of the season. Both of them went on a cross country trip over the summer, and came on the first episode of season 4.
    Season 4: 11th grade. Cory said on the third episode he was in 11th grade. While Eric stayed one extra year at home trying to get in to college.
    Season 5: 12th grade. Cory, Shawn and Topanga graduated hig school. Eric finally went of to college and lived with Shawn and Jack.
    Season 6 and 7: College years.
    I think that's what happen. Hope I'm right.