TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Boy Meets World Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

What was the reason that Disney refused to air "The Truth About Honesty&quo

mattyg1306

[1]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 16

I realize this is a dated question as Disney hasn't aired Boy Meets World for some time, but what was the reason that they didn't air "The Truth About Honesty"? I just rewatched the episode on the newly released season six DVD, thinking there would really be something that stood out as being in bad taste, but there wasn't anything. The other two episodes not broadcast during the Disney run had "raunchy" themes (although both episodes were handled very responsibly) such as underage drinking and sex, but this one didn't really have anything like that (They showed Shawn and Angela laying on a bed fully clothed with the intention of having sex but then choosing not to, and there was a mention of Topanga showing Cory her butt, both of which are kind of small things since they didn't really "show anything". There are shots of both Shawn and Angela and Cory and Topanga in bed together in other episodes that WERE aired on Disney, so it doesn't make sense.

I apologize if this topic has already been visited, but I didn't take the time to look through the other pages of topics.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Just_Jos

[2]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 11

The sexual dialogue, obviously.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.