Boy Meets World

Grandma Was a Rolling Stone

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 12, 1993 on ABC

• Grandma Matthews

The Matthews' kids grandmother comes to visit in this memorable episode. Cory Eric and Morgan love her, they spend a lot of time with her. But she doesn't make due with a promise to take Cory to do something and he learns the hard way that she isn't the most dependable woman in the world.

Feeny had some good lines in this episode, and it was cool to have a special guest star play the grandma, shows like this don't normally get a lot of special stars. I don't like the last half of the episode a whole lot though
  • I loved it!

Cory, Morgan, and Eric’s grandma comes for a visit! Eric teaches Morgan to say things that would attract girls to him. He meets Mr. Feeny’s niece and asks her out right away! Grandma promises Cory that she will take him to get his new baseball card signed by the man in the card! Shawn and Alan go fishing. Cory is let down because his grandma never showed up to take him.

I really enjoyed this episode! Morgan was so cute and Eric was hilarious! I really didn’t like how Cory was let down, but she promised to make it up. I thought it wasn’t fair because she took Morgan and Eric to special places. Overall, this episode was great! I give it a 9.0!
  • grandma matthews comes to visit

cory is excited when he learns that his grandmother (alan's mother) is coming to town and visiting the matthews. cory has always had fun when she visited previously. this time when grandma comes, she makes some promises to cory, eric, and morgan, and she cant keep the one she made to cory. she told him that she would take him to get a baseball card signed. i think this episode was pretty bad, maybe the worst in the entire run of the show.