Boy Meets World

His Answer-Part I

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 25, 1998 on ABC

• his answer

at the end of last season, topanga proposes to cory after graduating high school. now, they decide what they want to do with their lives. they decide to get married, but they think their family and friends would not approve because they are still kind of young (in some eye's). so, they elope. Cory has no problem saying "I do", but can Topanga?

good episode, a good continuation of the cliffhanger that ended last season. as usual, it had a lot of funny parts and a nice 'cliffhanger' ending. I give this episode an A+, good start to season 6
  • Great!

Cory and Topanga plan to get married after Topanga's proposal. Shawn decides to take college courses. Eric and Jack get a new roommate, Rachel. Alan and Amy are upset when Cory and Topanga show up saying that they want to get married. Eric and Jack both like Rachel. Cory and Topanga want to elope, but Topanga can't say, "I Do."

This was a great episode! Cory and Topanga should get married. Rachel seems really good with Jack and Eric, but I don't think that she was that necessary to the show. This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!
  • Very good episode, just very deep acting was done, well directed.

Alright, I love this episode, the whole scene with every body, all grown up and felling happy together, the feeny scene and the whole episode was just hilarious, the scene with Eric was awesome, im so proud of you Topanga proposed was awesome, and i wanted to just say that boy meets world is the greatest show of all time and the fact that it ended killed me inside but it also was just something that had to be done the actors and producers needed to move on and it all started the real drama with this season was were it got real heavy.