Boy Meets World

How Cory and Topanga Got Their Groove Back

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 17, 2000 on ABC

• I Think the show is a great. And it is one of my favorite shows even though i only started watching it a couple months ago. i think that everybody should start watching this wonderful show, boy meets world. It\\\\\\\'s great.

I think Boy meets world is one of the best shows i have ever watched. Even though i only started watching it mabye a couple months ago i still think it is great. The character\\\\\\\'s are just wonderful and so are the episodes. There are regular situations that could happen to teenagers and i think some of the information could be useful to teenagers.My favorite character is Eric. he is so hillarious. it was so funny how every time he sneezed he knew something would happen. it was cool how he was able to sneeze that much though. it was funny. i love him. i hope that is his personality in real life too. Although i don\\\\\\\'t think he should have cut his hair in the last season. it looked great the way it was. but the show is still my number one favorite show. besides Full house. i hope it never goes off the air. And i hope everybody else thinks that also. I rate this show a 10. Hope you get a lot more great reviews like this one.
ABCFAM