Boy Meets World

How to Succeed in Business

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 28, 1997 on ABC

• work study program.

Cory, Topanga, and Shawn are enlisted in to the work study program, for what I assume is community service for high school. Shawn ends up succeeding farther in the business than Cory. Cory only ends up doing worse and worse. He then starts to feel jealous when it seems as though Shawn has it all, and Cory just becomes a janitor. Topanga and Angela are nothing but support for Shawn. This episode proved that Shawn can succeed if he really sets his mind to it, he can even be better than Cory. All is resolved in the end between them, I would have to say that I really enjoyed this episode. It had a different atmosphere, I liked it. Meanwhile Eric convinces his mother to go out and do something with her life. So she goes back to school, but she is in the same class as Eric which is only embarrassing for him. This was definitely an interesting realistic plot. Both plots were enjoyable, and I couldn't find any flaws in this episode. Great episode overall.