Boy Meets World

I Love You, Donna Karan-Part I

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 14, 1997 on ABC

• Shawn falls in love...

...with a handbag. A solid episode with a surprising cliffhanger that I'm sure felt a lot of people guessing on what was going to happen next. Shaw falls in love in this episode when he finds a lost handbag, and everything inside of it, he loved. He falls in love with the idea of a woman being out there who owns the purse. Throughout the episode, we get to see Shawn all in love and such, meanwhile Angela and Shawn break up because of Shawn's two week rule. Angela looks like she still likes Shawn, and Cory & Topanga feel as though Shawn should find true love. Meanwhile Eric needs help on studying with his exams, so an imaginary Feeny follows him around giving him the answers, while Jack wants to know ho Eric is doing better in school, when really he had it in him all along. A kind of cliche episode, and it didn't really help the episode much, I think it would have been better if Feeny were actually helping him. A nice twist in the end when it turns out he was studying for the wrong test throughout the epsiode though. Shawn finds the owner of the bag, but she has a boyfriend, he yells at Cory, heartbroken. It was an emotional dramatic scene, and it was sad to see Shawn like that, but the cliffhanger gave us hope. Turns out the things in the bag were Angela's things, not the taken girl. Leaves things up in the air, which was exciting, overall a great episode, with a pretty good cliffhanger as well.