Boy Meets World

I'm Gonna Be Like You, Dad

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 28, 2000 on ABC

• superb

what i liked: the end credits with Cory's uncle coming, Cory freaking out only to find out he is a total hypochondriac (and thinking that is bad), Cory seeing the doctor, the ending of the episode, amongst other things.

decent. not one of their best episodes or anything but it was an enjoyable way to spend a half hour of my time, and it is definitely an episode i look forward to watching again, even if i did not like it as much as other episodes from the show. B+/A- as my final grade

• I thought it was pretty good!

Cory thinks that something is wrong with him. He panics but nothing is wrong with him. Alan doesn't believe in Eric and his future. Amy and Mr. Feeny do however. Eric wants to work with Alan. Alan thinks it's good because it will protect Eric. Jack and Rachel try to figure out what they want to do.

This was a great episode! I liked how Cory was acting! He was funny! I liked Shawn's new hair too! I hope Jack, Rachel, and Eric figure out what their career is going to be! This was a great episode and I give it a 9.5!
  • A very funny episode.

This episode was great! It deals with Cory thinking he has some deadly illness but instead finding out he has hypochondria, but on the more dramatic side, Alan finds that he doesn't have faith in Eric entering the real world.

The hypochondria plot was hilarious! Some of Cory's little one-liners were classic! This episode was very well written. I loved the ending as well. Cory "wasn't feeling well" and asked Topanga to hold his hand until he fell asleep. It was one of the many examples of how Cory and Topanga (a long with real life married couples) can have their silly, little spats but at the end of the day, still show love and affection for each other.

All in all, great episode.