Boy Meets World

It's a Wonderful Night

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 11, 1994 on ABC

• Mr. Feeny babysits?!

Eric takes the car even though he failed the driving test earlier that day. Cory and Shawn watch an R-rated movie. Mr. Feeny babysits Cory, Shawn, and Morgan. Morgan tries to take advantage of Mr. Feeny by using a "puppy dog" face. Cory and Eric both get caught and grounded.

This was a great episode! I can't believe how dumb Cory and Shawn are! They were watching the movie in the same room that Mr. Feeny was in! They are sure to get caught then! Mr. Feeny is also dimsided as he doesn't even notice that they change the channel everytime he goes to look at what they are watching! Can't he hear the sounds too? Overall, I loved this episode and I give it a 10!
  • This was an okay episode in a rather bland first season.

This episode starts with Shawn and Cory scheming on watching a monstor movie by freaking out their babysitter, and making her seek refuge in the bathroom. Then we see eric and jason come home from the dmv and eric didn't get his license. And lastly we see amy and alan getting ready to go to a real estate dinner. I found it really strange alan did not ask to see eric license, and just handed over the keys. I also could not understand how mr feeny could not overhear the tv, when he was only sitting a few feet away from it. Overall the episode was not bad, and it did feature kelly packard, and she is pretty hot.
  • cory and shawn sneak an r-rated movie into the matthews home while everybody will be out

when everybody at the matthews home is going to be out one night, cory and shawn will have a baby-sitter who doesn\'t pay any attention to what the kids do, so they sneak an R-rated movie into the house to watch. but their plan backfires when mr. feeny shows up as the substitute baby-sitter. also in this episode, eric says he has a driver\'s license when he didnt pass the test.
  • Cory and Shawn try to smuggle in an R rated movie into the house so they can watch it while everyone is gone out and they are being watched over by a babysitter...unfortuneatly, the originally scheduled babysitter cancels and Mr. Feeny ends up watching ov

Well, in my opinion, this episode was certainly not one of their best of the series or even the first season. However, there were a few good lines in it which had me laughing out loud.

The plotline with Eric and the car wasn't especially funny and I think it could have been rewritten to make it better. The only part that was really funny was when Feeny forgot to take off those earrings Morgan had him put on.

Now, Cory and Shawn acting together is great because they play off each other so well, especially when they were watching the R rated movie.