Boy Meets World

It's About Time

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 05, 1999 on ABC

• cory and topanga get marrried

ive watched this series for a long time, and ive always seen this happening.

from the beginingg-little cory and little, but weerd, topanga- growing up to these young adults and getting married

we've seen their ups and downs..but FINALLY we've seen their proud moment

what a great way to lead up to a series finale

• Of course it wouldn't be boy meets world without a crazy wedding

This is the only possible way that a "Boy meets world" wedding could occur. And it is all because of Eric. I thought this wedding would never occur but now that it has i am totally satisfied. I love how eric appears to completly come through for Cory and Topanga. Cory and shawn also is a interesting and funny twist. i love the fact that they ignore there problems until cory gets to the alter and how shawn is the one who comes through with the rings. My favorite part of the episode though is the fact that the hotel cordinater is played by ERIC. THis wedding was the perfect one. THat was until the wedding night.
  • Cory and Topanga get married. Finally.

We all knew it would happen eventually. From the moment they first met to their first kiss, we were there and it's about time that we see them get married. Of course it wouldn't be Boy Meets World without some sort of crazy thing happening (mostly when Eric's involved) so it was nothing unexpected. The title of the episode says it all. It's about time.
  • This was a nice cap to years of success.

Everyone who watched Boy Meets World remembers the flag episode, or the first kiss. This episode is for everyone who watched the show for so many years. It is our reward for being loyal. A nice balance of comedy with story progression. Everyone knew that there would eventually be a wedding and here it is.
  • Cory and Topanga get married, but almost everything goes wrong, mostly thanks to Cory and Eric.

After a long time of wait, Cory and Topanga are going to get married!!!!!!!!! But getting married has never gone this hilariously wrong. This episode begins as Angela, Rachel, and Topanga¡¦s Mom pampering Topanga for her big day, all thinking the day is going to be great, but then Sean bursts in and complains that Cory is being too demanding so he¡¦s crashing there, they then tell him to go away and he obeys, great scene there, one of the funniest lines ever ¡§Shawn, how could you and Cory be fighting on our wedding day? He loves you more than me!!!!!! It¡¦s true but I¡¦m okay with it!¡¨ then cuts to a perfectly acted scene of what the guys all do on the big day, laze around in their underwear ƒº then there comes pretty much the only things I didn¡¦t like about this episode 1. Jack comes out in his undershirt and boxers and the audience screams, totally unessicary, and 2. Shawn¡¦s reaction to Cory¡¦s ordering every one around-ness, it¡¦s one thing to get a little upset that your friends getting married and being hard- headed, but to quit the wedding, how retarded. Anyway, now we get one of the best scenes ever , Eric will do whatever it takes to be an outstanding Best Man replacement, he has reserved a wedding under the name of ¡§Harry Peterman¡¨ for the wedding of ¡§Henry and Myra¡¨ at the nicest hotel in Philadelphia, this is very stupid and unrealistic, but once you watch it, you¡¦ll find it hilarious. Now everything is going perfect when Sean unexpectantly shows up with the missing rings, and thinks Cory will apologize, but sadly he doesn¡¦t, so that just leads to another retarded fight, oh well, they make up, at gay toward each other, which is still adorable.

Then at the end Cory and Topanga run off to the luxury suite to get it on because It¡¦s About Time.

More Awesome Eric Quotes
    ¡§I didn¡¦t remember the rings¡K¡K but I remembered my underwear¡K¡K no I didn¡¦t.¡¨
  • Cory and Topanga wed despite tin can mixups, a mix of name thanx to overzealous but silly Eric and cat fighting between Cory and a very left out in the cold or so he feels Shawn

A fine episode. The one we\'ve all waited for, however I shared the opinion I see on the board about the legality of such a marriage. Oh well, I told myself even if marrying under the wrong name was illegal, Cory and Topanga must have married again ( this time legally ) off camera shortly after the original wedding and right before the honeymoon. I think the pair btw is such a genuinely fine couple. I could picture ben and Danielle togther in real life even though I know they are not. I also think the young marriage is a great role model idea for othet young folks comptemplating marrying. Cory and Topanga prove young love is ok. Btw I like the odd way the gag of the wrong family was kept going ( peterman was kept going ) when interestingly the Minister asked if they take each other as husband as and wife without ever mentioning their names!
  • totally necessary-topanga and cory were destined to get married sometime!

this episode is really good - topanga and cory FINALLY get married (the title its about time???) but i thought the whole thing with shawn and cory was a little bit blown out and the wedding totally unrealistic, but boy meets world is a totally surreal world (well not totally but a lot of it) but this episode was still totally necessary to bmw because people were waiting and waiting for cory and topanga to get married. you almost could have predicted they would from the beginning, but with the season 3 break-up/back together situation, you never know.
  • Wedding!

Cory and Topanga's wedding is here and it's about time! Shawn and Cory fight because Cory doesn't want to talk about how their friendship will change. Eric becomes the best man and works out everything quite nicely. Eric confesses that he did something to make their wedding so nice. He faked that they were another family.

This was a great episode! It was so sad seeing Shawn and Cory fight though. I liked it when Eric was talking and Cory just took the key to the hotel room and ran away with Topanga. This was a classic wedding episode and it gets a 10!
  • It IS about Time

Cory and Topanga finally get married. After almost the whole show they get married in a very funny and well-written wedding episode. The thing I am glad is they don't show them getting married in the final episode. In most sitcoms they do that. But I am glad they didn't here.

Eric was very good in this one I thought. His humor was very good. That smart-alec kid at the wedding makes me laugh almost every time. The end also is very funny when Eric tells all the guests to "Run like Hell!" Overall, a very funny episode. It IS about time