Boy Meets World

It's Not You... It's Me

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 17, 1997 on ABC

• shawn dumps cory.

I would definitely have to say that this episode was the weak one of the bunch after the last really emotional episodes, that we're pretty great overall as a season opener. But this episode just annoyed me. Eric & Jack trying to get an extension for a paper as easy as the one that they were writing was not that great, it was a fine introduction to the dean, it was just really forgettable, and it didn't stand out at all. I didn't laugh much in this episode, which isn't good. An episode of BMW doesn't have to be emotional. which is what I think the writers were trying to prove in this episode, but they didn't pull it off. This episode wasn't emotional, nor was it that funny. Shawn dumping Cory and making it seem like a real relationship has been done before and it just isn't BMW material. The only eventful thing about this episode about the decision making and where to go to college. The only funny moment was when Topanga kissed Cory and asked him if he enjoyed it to make sure he wasn't gay So both plots were pretty weak, a filler at best. Not the BMW's finest moment if you ask me.