Boy Meets World

Killer Bees

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 22, 1993 on ABC

• Not My Favorite

Cory wants to be in the Geography bee so he can be bat-boy at the World Series. So he studies hard and he gets out very, very quickly, as he clearly does not know any answers to the questions.

Now, maybe it is because I do not care much about geography, but I just didn't like the episode much at all. I do enjoy some of the jokes, and the plot was OK I guess, but I just didn't thin kit was one of their better ones or anything. I guess this is one of my bottom 20 or something
  • Great episode!

Cory enters a geography bee. He wants to win the prize of being the bat boy at the major league. Minkus tries to be cool because Cory and Shawn told him to. Eric freaks out because his parents are going to the same concert that he and Heather are going to. Cory loses the bee but gains pride and an A!

I thought this was a great episode! Cory really learns something about Geography and dedication. He had fun while learning and reaped an award from that. He got an A! I thought that Eric was being a little dumb about the whole concert thing. I guess it would've been weird to have your parents at a rock concert, but he made too big of a deal out of it. Minkus was hilarious and this was a great episode! A 10 out of 10!
  • Cory wnats to be in the geography tournament to be batboy in the world series.

It is business as usual in Mr. feeny's 6th grade class, with minkus excelling, while cory and shawn fail. An annoucement of a geography bowl does not entice anyone, until mr. feeny mentions the prize, to be batboy at game one of the world series. Cory hears this and convinces both minkus and feeny to let him compete. Cory studies hard day and night, but alas the information he learns is to no avail. Cory is masacared in the georgraphy bee, and goes home in disgrace. Mr. feeny cheers him up by showing Cory he got an A on his last test. He hangs it on the wall and there is a toching moment shared by them.
  • cory wants to be batboy at the world series game

when cory hears that the winner of the geography bee will win the honor of being batboy at the world series, he immediately tries to haggle with minkus to get to be in the geography bee. when cory trades spots with minkus, and studies hard for the bee, then lets his school down, he doesnt win. cory doesnt really know what hes talking about and learns a lesson